BY NINTENDO

Star Fox Command lets you hop into your fight through a unique branching storyline of missions, all rendered in gorgeous 3-D. This game brings a whole new strategic element to the series, with a commander s view of the mission. Using the touch screen, players can draw the routes they and their teammates will take. Battle the enemies they encounter as they take over bases and strategically advance across the map. Players can also blow their friends out of the sky, as they dogfight 8 players over a local wireless connection - or take on 4 players from around the world on Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. SKU: ADIB000FW64OY see more...

Ana J.
Sacramento , CA
One of my fave games to play. Always fun and enjoyable! I remember playing this game in general as a kid. Glad that as time progresses they still make it for the new systems. If you have never played it, I def recommend for you to play it at least once.
kaitlyn o.
Star fox is my favorite game series ever. i started playing with star fox 64 as a kid and i was hooked. falco is my favorite character, as he is many others.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is such a fun game to play. its got great graphics and tonso f levels so iyou can play for along time
Lorraine F.
Seattle, WA
Grew up with this game being on my most wanted during Christmas. My son also likes it but lost interest.
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
Omg I remeber when this vame out. I wouls not put the controller down for 2 weeks. I love star fox.
Megan W.
Lambertville, MI
Purchased this for my little cousin and he did not care for this game at all. Would not recommend