BY NINTENDO

Super Paper Mario begins a new chapter in Nintendo's whimsical hand-drawn adventure series that finds the mustachioed mascot in a familiar quest to rescue Princess Peach from the claws of big, bad Bowser. Things quickly take a turn for the worse, however, when Mario and pals find themselves trapped in an alternate dimension called Flipside. In order to prevent the unthinkable, a marriage between Bowser and Peach, Mario must prove his valor by finding Pure Hearts hidden across 8 colorful worlds. see more...

Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
We have this wii game at my home and everyone of all ages absolutely loves it. It's so much fun to compete again over people in a race when we have nothing to do. Great quality game and it was pretty cheap
Nicki T.
Lakeland, FL
LOVE this game! I was skeptical at first because it was a break from the format of the original Paper Mario games. Don't be put off by its different format. It has as much fun, personality and heart as the first two. While solid, I wouldn't call it the best platformer ever, though.
Sara W.
Show Low, AZ
I can not say enough about how much I love this game. Mario games are my specialty and I have played them all and by far this is my new favorite Nintendo game. I can never wait for the new Mario games to come out and now I have some satisfaction to keep me happy for a while!
Danielle G.
Ruston, LA
One of the best games I have played on the Nintendo DS system. It is really fun and very challenging and will provide you with many hours of entertainment. Everyone that has borrowed this game from me had absolutely loved it!
Jenny P.
Folsom, CA
The Paper Mario games are some of my favorite Nintendo games. They are fun, cute, and charming. This one is no different. The characters are wonderful and the game play is easy for anyone to pick up, especially if it's your first RPG.
Shelby C.
Ottumwa, IA
What a classic! Love this game I mean how could you not!? I bought a wii specifically for this game and I played it nonstop for a few days when I first got it!
Mallorie W.
Concord, Ca
We as a family enjoyed this game. I like mario games as they are classic in nature. The ablity to replay and get different results was also important for me.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Loved this game and the story line! Still stuck on the last chapter though because it is such a pain. Otherwise great game and fun to play
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I thought this game was pretty fun. Wii the controls are a little harder and annoying than a usual game system.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This game is so fun and the whole family can play easy enough for the lil babes and mom and dad