BY NINTENDO

Rhythm heaven is a simple and infectious rhythm game that anyone can play. If you can tap your finger in time to music, you8217;ll get the hang of... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I was never bored with it because of the different mini games that came with it. " in 2 reviews
  • "The beats are good and intuitive, but difficult at times for sure, still a great game with hours and hours of play time!" in 1 review
  • "really fun to learn new rhythms and really use your brain while playing a video game!" in 1 review
Rachel M.
An infectious rhythm game, good for adults and children alike. However, it is difficult for the... Rhythm inept and can cause some really bad frustration.
Jess K.
Campton, KY
This game was really fun. It was a great party game that you can't help but be addicted to even if it gets frustrating at some points.
Valerie H.
When I first bought this game, it was really fun. However, there's really no replay value once you complete the mini games.
Rachel S.
Southbridge, MA
This game is so fun! Though some of the mini games or remixes can be difficult, they're really fun! I thoroughly enjoy it.
Suna H.
This is very fun, and not an easy game. The corresponding video clips are very cute and really enhance game play.
Denise C.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite Nintendo DS games. It's fun and catching. Almost at the end, the minigames get really hard.
Jayden B.
Centralia, WA
This is a great game!! Fun to play & I love it! It's good practice for keeping beats!
Lilly T.
Toronto, Ontario
A cute, fun and entertaining game. I played this often when I visited my cousin and we would try to synchronize our consoles so that we could play the songs at the same time. (There was no multiplayer) I knocked off one star only because it's not a game I can play forever. You will eventually get tired of the songs.
sarah d.
Brussels
I like it, but some of the parts are actually really hard, luckily if you fail a couple tmes they can make you skip it. I like the game but it's not like it's an amazing game.
Christen H.
I'll admit this game challenged me more than I expected. Game-play was fun and innovative. Overall super-fun. I will keep an eye out for more games like this.
brittany f.