BY NINTENDO

Rhythm heaven is a simple and infectious rhythm game that anyone can play. If you can tap your finger in time to music, you8217;ll get the hang of... see more...

Nintendo Rhythm Heaven ( DS)
  • "I was never bored with it because of the different mini games that came with it. " in 2 reviews
  • "The beats are good and intuitive, but difficult at times for sure, still a great game with hours and hours of play time!" in 1 review
  • "really fun to learn new rhythms and really use your brain while playing a video game!" in 1 review
Michelle A.
One of my favorite games of all time! This game is so cute and lifts my spirits when I play it. Although it can be frustrating in some levels, the musical touch along with the fun beats really make for an amazing game. I recommend this game to everyone!
Sierra R.
Woodbridge, VA
Probably one of my top 5 handheld games of all time. So much fun for hours on end, you can replay the whole game and still have just as much fun. I recommend this game for all ages and all kinds of people that enjoy music.
Amanda B.
Brookline, MA
This game was a lot of fun but I found it to be really hard at times. So did the bf when he tried. We sort of gave up on the game and my little sister picked it up about 6 months later. She rocked it! So did the other younger members of the family. Perhaps I'm just too old to hear the rhythm correctly?
Keely M.
This game is an amazingly fun way to learn rhythms. I am currently a music major, and this game has helped me out a lot because I can compare rhythms I hear to the ones I have during this game, as weird as it sounds.
Leslie F.
Erie , PA
A lot of people get annoyed by this game but if you are patient and start getting amazing at it, it becomes very addicting. I was never bored with it because of the different mini games that came with it.
Stefanie P.
Joppa, MD
Cute and quirky! I loved it! :D A good challenge, too. Really gets you to tune in to your sense of rhythm (as a musician, this was easy for me), and some of the mini-games were challenging too.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
This game was way fun! really fun to learn new rhythms and really use your brain while playing a video game! you really need to tune in your senses for this game
Allison T.
Wyckoff, NJ
I really enjoyed this game - I love rhythm games in general, so having a portable one was perfect for me, and I loved the variety of minigames that was included!
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
I was actually really bad at this , and I love rhythm games. My husband on the other hand really enjoyed it, which is funny since he is terrible at keeping rhythm.
Janina C.
This is a cute game that is great for those who love rhythm (ex: DDR) It gets pretty hard in the later stages but it is a great game and gets very addictive!
brittany f.