BY NINTENDO

Rhythm heaven is a simple and infectious rhythm game that anyone can play. If you can tap your finger in time to music, you8217;ll get the hang of... see more...

Nintendo Rhythm Heaven ( DS)
  • "I was never bored with it because of the different mini games that came with it. " in 2 reviews
  • "The beats are good and intuitive, but difficult at times for sure, still a great game with hours and hours of play time!" in 1 review
  • "really fun to learn new rhythms and really use your brain while playing a video game!" in 1 review
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Goodness gracious this is one of my absolute favorite games. I cannot even tell you how fun this is and how often I replay it. The music is catchy and gets stuck in your head, and the graphics are adorable for the time when it came out! I feel like it helps with rhythm emensely!
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite games ever! I got it when the Nintendo Dsi first came out and I fell in love. It is so funny, challenging and entertaining. Definitely a very unique game as well. I love the animations, music and sound effects. You have to tap your stylus to the beat or pattern of the animation. I like how there are mini games and so many choices of levels. Depending on how good you finish the level, you get trophies and stars. This game is so amazing in all aspects!
Suzanne D.
Renton, WA
Rhythm heaven is one of my absolute favorite games on the DS. Years later, I can still tap to the tune and keep playing. I was skeptical at first, but played the demo and was completely addicted. At first, you goal is to beat the level. Then, you goal is to get a medal. Once a medal is earned, the final challenge is to get a "perfect" without missing a single beat. This mechanic is simple, but it has kept me playing years later in an attempt to perfect every single stage (and some of them I still haven't managed to beat!)
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
This game really challenges your brain but its extremely fun at the same time. You have to be on point with that beat and rhythm. Pay really close attention to the practice rounds and master it before doing the real deal. I recently misplaced this game and I think I want to reinvest in it again. Pro tip: I sometimes need to shut my eyes and listen while I play so I can focus more and not mess up
Jeani B.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't think this was much fun. I regretted buying it! It was not simple or infectious. It was hard to play [again, I must have no rhythm]. But, if music is your thing you might really enjoy it! I would suggest getting it from GameFly or something.
Kiara C.
Webster, TX
I purchased this game for a 9 year old who hates doing flash cards. This game is helping her become quicker with her basic math facts. Since that is the reason I purchased the game, I am very happy with it. I get her to play the game 3 to 4 times a week for 10 - 15 minutes at a time and have already seen an improvement in the quickness that she can come up with the answer.
Michelle M.
Mountain View, CA
THIS GAME IS LIFE.one of the best I've played in fact! Its so fun and easy to play, no explanation needed! But mastering each song is difficult, every second matters. It's been 4 years since i played and i can always enjoy it no matter when i play.
Lynnrae G.
I lost this game which makes me so sad, however I would definitely buy it again because of how amazingly fun and different this game is. There are a ton of mini games; some can be fun, some can be difficult to get used to, but it's all just simple and refreshing! They're all very different from other games that I've ever played!
Elizabeth A.
There aren't many games to play, and I found that they were difficult to follow. Once you got a hang of it, it was fun. The fun lasts for about 10 min, and then the game and music just starts to be repetitive and annoying. I didn't enjoy the gameplay as much as I hoped, and regretted buying it.
Jessica M.
Edmonds, WA
This is definitely fun and challenging. sometimes the instructions are confusing but overrall its very enjoyable. It's a really cool idea, it surrounding the idea of rhythm, its definitely different. I love this game, even though it can be challenging.
brittany f.