Nintendo Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition

by Nintendo

Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition Role Playing Game - Nintendo 3DS

Is this something similar to candy crush?
Start your review of Nintendo Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition!
2 years agoCincinnati, OH
My husband got me this game because I was really obsessed with the phone version and I really liked it :) really good time consumer!
3 years agoChicago, IL
I personally haven't used this product before but i believe my husband has he loves it only cause its pokemon
4 years ago
This game was decent. I did play it for hours but ended up getting bored with it so I traded it in.
4 years agoWatsonville, Ca
I. Just love any Mario bros game they are so fun everyone in my family enjoy playing video games
4 years agoOkemah, OK
Really fun and it will keep you busy hours on end. My boys love to play this game.
4 years agoVancouver, BC
This game is a type of 'match-three' puzzle game. You have a grid of different colored orbs and when you line three (or more) up in a row either vertically or horizontally they disappear. Sounds simple right? Well it is and it isn't due to the 'Dragons' part of the games title. Those orbs actually direct which of your dragons (or Mario characters) attack and deal damage to the enemy team, as in you match up red orbs and your fire damage types will attack. Also when you drag the orb across the grid it moves the other orbs in it's path, allowing savvy players to line up multiple matches to build up devastating combos in one move. You can take your time and study the board to figure out your movement, but once you start moving that orb you'd better be quick cause you only have four seconds to finish moving it. Building up combos becomes quite important later on as well when the difficulty of the enemies starts to ramp up, but thankfully the game is good at giving you lots of practice before that difficulty spike... or if you're naturally good at these games you won't even notice a big jump in difficulty.
4 years agoMarkham
Brought so much childhood memories. All 90's kids should get this - it is really fun, great for those long car/bus rides.