Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Jon M.Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Rocio G.

BY NINTENDO #80 in Nintendo Games

Pok?mon black version and pok?mon white version feature new pok?mon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game, and some pok?mon can only be caught in one version of the game. For example, the legendary pok?mon reshiram can only be caught in pok?mon black version, while the legendary pok?mon zekrom can only be caught in pok?mon white version. Additionally, the two games feature different areas for the first time in the series, with the game world of pok?mon black version featuring a unique metropolitan area called black city, and a... see more...

• increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regal...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?8 Answers
Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS)
  • "So I don't know about you all, but when I sit down with a new Pokemon game I tend to spend 8+ hours on it at a time." in 6 reviews
vanity v.
How could you not love Pokemon? I have every Pokemon game. If you're a Pokemon fan and you don't have it.... Get it.
Kat T.
I love this game! The graphics are amazing and cool! If you are a Pokemon fan, this is the game for you.
Jon M.
Waverly
Bought this for the kids. They spend hours collecting Pokemon and love nintendo. A decent game I'm told.
Alex R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of Pokemons best DS games to be completely honest! I got this game when It came out myself.
Jorden V.
Dublin, CA
Excellent game, just like any pokemon series. I loved the Seasons changing the way the world looked. :)
Eli P.
Madera, CA
It's a pokèmon game you can't really go wrong. I have every one of them and I love them all.
Damion M.
Homosassa, FL
I love this game, absolutely love Pokemon as well, so this game really popped out at me.
Sara U.
Donostia San Sebastian, Spain
Really good games, 5th gen is really good, a lot of new pokemon are included in the game and the graphics have a great improvement. the story in this game is the best of all generations, N is one of the best characters ever and i enjoyed this game so much.
nelly l.
guayaquil
increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regalado una enorme cantidad de horas de entretenimiento para que disfrutemos al máximo del mundo tan grande que nos puede entregar esta famosa franquicia.
Emily K.
I love Pokemon. Couldn't fault it. I would recommend this to anyone of any age. Pokemon is going on an adventure and having fun.
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?
nelly l.