Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Jon M.Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Rocio G.

BY NINTENDO #80 in Nintendo Games

Pok?mon black version and pok?mon white version feature new pok?mon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game, and some pok?mon can only be caught in one version of the game. For example, the legendary pok?mon reshiram can only be caught in pok?mon black version, while the legendary pok?mon zekrom can only be caught in pok?mon white version. Additionally, the two games feature different areas for the first time in the series, with the game world of pok?mon black version featuring a unique metropolitan area called black city, and a... see more...

• increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regal...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?8 Answers
Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS)
  • "So I don't know about you all, but when I sit down with a new Pokemon game I tend to spend 8+ hours on it at a time." in 6 reviews
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH
I really enjoy Black Version and the sequel to it. Pokémon will always have a spot in my heart and this was such a great addition to the series. The storyline in these particular games is very well-done. I'm glad Pokémon has focused more on a good storyline in recent games. They're doing a wonderful job.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
I have had a lot of Pokemon game since they first came out. I love how they have changed as the game boys have gotten better. These are always super fun with endless things to do. You can't go wrong with a Pokemon game
Carly S.
A great addition to the Pokemon series, Pokemon Black brings a lot of great new Pokemon, trainers, and new challenges. Not my favorite Pokemon game, but I liked this gen a lot more than the previous. If you are a Pokemon fan this game is definitely worth a buy!
Jennifer L.
Thousand Oaks
Pokemon Black although a great addition to the Pokemon series, was lacking compared to it's more recently released counterparts. Although the replay value is there, for me it wasn't as attention grabbing as some of the other games released.
Elizabeth B.
Newport News, VA
Pokemon Black is your average Pokemon game. While a lot of fun, it does not do much to stand out from the plethora of other Pokemon titles. This is more for a first timer or avid fan. If you are pretty neutral, then skip it.
Victoria D. R.
Las Cruces, NM
I'm a huge Pokemon and I was not a fan of this game. The whole theme of " what am I gonna do with my life?" was getting old fast. I did not like Pokemon in this one either I felt as though they got lazy with this set of Pokemon.
lilia x.
Appleton, WI
Love all pokemon games and the story lines to it. Easy to connect online, trading is nicer, and battling with friends it a cool feature too. Graphics are amazing compared from all the other generations. :)
Sabrina B.
I've played most of the old pokemon games and all of the ones that have come out since this one's release but none of the storylines have captured me like Black's did. I love everything about this game.
Jen A.
This is my second most favorite Pokemon game aside from Pokemon X and Y. It introduced Pokemon moving sprites and a lengthy game with a great story. It actually was so good, it made me cry!
Donnita W.
Yuba City, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
The game was pretty good the story line was decent but there have been better in other games. I like the pokemon though and the legendary one was my favorite. All in all a decent game
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?
nelly l.
guayaquil
increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regalado una enorme cantidad de horas de entretenimiento para que disfrutemos al máximo del mundo tan grande que nos puede entregar esta famosa franquicia.