Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Jon M.Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS) uploaded by Rocio G.

BY NINTENDO #79 in Nintendo Games

Pok?mon black version and pok?mon white version feature new pok?mon that players can catch, train and battle as they progress through the game, and some pok?mon can only be caught in one version of the game. For example, the legendary pok?mon reshiram can only be caught in pok?mon black version, while the legendary pok?mon zekrom can only be caught in pok?mon white version. Additionally, the two games feature different areas for the first time in the series, with the game world of pok?mon black version featuring a unique metropolitan area called black city, and a... see more...

• increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regal...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?8 Answers
Nintendo Pok?mon: Black Version ( DS)
  • "So I don't know about you all, but when I sit down with a new Pokemon game I tend to spend 8+ hours on it at a time." in 6 reviews
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I might be 47 but I love pokemon! I started playing it to interact with kids but then I was waiting for my turn on the game many times throughout the day lol. I love hunting for them but my favorite part is training them for battle!
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
This was fun for a pokemon game and I fell liek it was the last one to really keep you playing for longer than a day or two. It seemed to me though that the developers seem to be running out of creativity when naming wome of the pokemon tho as some are a bit basic seeming
Krysta L.
So I don't know about you all, but when I sit down with a new Pokemon game I tend to spend 8+ hours on it at a time. I found that with this game, if played like that, you can beat the game in a matter of days. I was really disappointed in how short it was. On the positive side, I liked the new graphics and some of the new user interface. It's one of those games I would recommend that you buy only after it's not full price anymore.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm a Pokemon fan so of course I loved this! I've beat it only once but it's fun to play when it's a rainy day outside or when your just bored and have nothing else to do. Depending on how much you play and how much you train your Pokemon depends on how fast you will defeat the game just like any other!
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
I loved the legendary pokemon and all the new little pokemon they added!!

The gameplay isn't my favorite but it's not the worst for sure. I know they were trying to add a lot of new stuff. I wasn't a fan of the "bad guys" or the group of friends I had with me either. I liked how it was in Heartgold better. But, that being said, I still spent a good portion of my life on this game!!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I love Pokemon and Pokemon games. When I sit down and play pokemon, my entire day flies by. You get caught up in the pokemon world and it is a nice break from the real world. I really enjoy all the Pokemon games and this was no exception.
Shawna N.
I really enjoyed this game, though the original ones are much better in my opinion. The new Pokemon and enhanced graphics just take away from the quirk of what makes the original series great. Don't get my wrong; I definitely liked playing. I just think if you have to pick between this and an older one, go with the older one.
Jennifer P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It's the usual pokemon game. You're given your choice of one of three starters, then you level it up, beat other pokemon trainers, collect more pokemon, and continue through the motions. This one has better graphics than previous ones, and a (Slightly) more complicated storyline, but it has the same motions as previous games.
Orlis A.
KANSAS CITY, KS
It doesn't matter if it's this one, or one of the earlier titles, you can never really go wrong with Pokemon. It still keeps the fundamental aspect of all previous titles, but adds new Pokemon in order to keep it interesting.
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
I love this game its a little pricey but all poke mon games are so you can't expect less but over all I liked it! It kept me going and I have beat it and started it again a second time so I would recommend this to anyone
Ashe F.
Monterey, CA
What is your favorite version of the pokemon games?
nelly l.
guayaquil
increíbles como el Pokémon Black Version que nos a regalado una enorme cantidad de horas de entretenimiento para que disfrutemos al máximo del mundo tan grande que nos puede entregar esta famosa franquicia.