Add a Photo

By NINTENDO
#58 in PC & Mac Games
Pokmon Alpha Sapphire with Adventure Kit 3DS. Pokmon Omega Ruby and Pokmon Alpha Sapphire will launch worldwide in November 2014 exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Pokmon fans will.
Ethan E.
Ethan E.
King George, VA

I've been a fan of Pokemon for my whole life and the third generation and the region of Hoenn have always been my favorite. When I heard that they were remaking Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire for the 3DS, I knew that I just had to get it. This game does a great job of staying faithful to the original while still adding the new features like mega evolution and soaring across the sky. The only downside is that the post game is somewhat lacking. The Delta Episode was great but they didn't remake the Battle Frontier and instead gave us the Battle Resort, that didn't have nearly enough features aside from the Battle Maison.
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Wittensville, KY

This is my favorite Pokemon by far! Sapphire will always hold my heart! Ever since I was a kid this game has been my go to Pokemon game. Sapphire Is amazing and very fun! Yeah it might be a little old fashion but the old games are always the best! I'd recommend this game to anyone who wants to be the very best.
Deanna J.
Deanna J.

If you like Pokemon you will love this game. This is a remake of the older game, and not much have been added since the last pokemon games that came out. Nothing revolutionary here, but it does give the younger generation a chance to play this older great game (some argue the best older pokemon game).
Jessica  .
Jessica .
Pr Du Chien, WI

This was a gift for my son for Christmas. He enjoys the storyline and the way legendaries can be caught. Graphics are clear & crisp. He likes this game better than most of the pokemon series. The downside is that not all legendaries are available.
Sam O.
Sam O.
Urbana, OH

The original Sapphire version is my all time favorite game so when I heard they were coming out with a remake I had to pick it up. the graphics are amazing in it and if you loved the old one I highly recommend this.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Union, NJ

I love the Pokemon series! This one is definitely more difficult then the previous ones which I like. It's a good game to escape reality from but is also challenging and keeps you on your toes.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

A great nostalgic remake. The only thing I don't like is how the new games have an overwhelming amount of features that get distracting and quite frankly, I don't use them.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mishawaka, IN

This game is AWESOME. much like all of the others, yes, but I love the story line and you can literally play forever. So much fun.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
S Yarmouth, MA

Great game. Lots to do, great replay value. Still playing it over a year later.
C L.
C L.

Definitely a fun game to play!