BY NINTENDO #56 in Nintendo Games

Tristin O.
N Smithfield, RI
This was actually my first ever Pokémon game and I may be bias because of that but this is probably my favorite. I absolutely loved the region and the starter Pokémon were amazing! I also really loved this version of the battle tower. Overall one of the best made Pokémon games.
Jay 💖.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Okay,I have a cute story about this game. I was around 10,and was going through a bad time. My brother gave me this,because he bought the Ruby version as well. I fell in love with this game. I spent hours every week playing this in my spare time,spent hours training to beat the pokemon league (I believe that is what it was called) and my brother and I cheered together as I completed the game with strong Pokemon. I still love this game,but I sadly misplaced it a year or two back and still can't find it. But I love this so much,and it's what truly got me into Pokemon,despite playing the old Pokemon stadium game and watching the show as a kid. Definitely recommend for so many reasons. Extremely entertaining.
Kassandra K.
Miami
This is one of my favorite games, the Pokemons of the third generation are great, I play it for many hours, and the story is really extensive and interesting, totally recommendable! Both versions, Ruby and Sapphire are the best!!
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Whats not to love about pokemon! These games provide hours of entertainment on long road trips and in doctors offices. I love it that they never end so you can keep playing.
Tamanna S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me and my brother used to take turns to play this and it was a great game and Pokémon was something to be up to date with back then and for that time I didn't think there was anything that needed to be improved
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A goddamn classic. Kids these days and their fancy .... haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, this is one of my favorites. I played it last night and had a blast. Never gets old. I'm still waiting on a full color reboot.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I knew the third Pokemon Generation with this game. The storyline is very extense with lot of things to do and places to visit. It has nice graphics, misteries and puzzles to solve. I love it as much as the FireRed or the LeafGreen versions. I normally pick up Torchic as my initial Pokemon ♥
Pokémon is my daughters favorite. She has several games and would love to have more
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorites! 3rd generation of Pokemon still as good as the first two. The storyline and variety of Pokemon you can catch both had me hooked from age 10 to 23. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes playing a good video game! 5 stars all day!
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
One of my favorites on gameboy advance good graphics for this stages for games at when it came out
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.