BY NINTENDO #54 in Nintendo Games

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A goddamn classic. Kids these days and their fancy .... haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, this is one of my favorites. I played it last night and had a blast. Never gets old. I'm still waiting on a full color reboot.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I knew the third Pokemon Generation with this game. The storyline is very extense with lot of things to do and places to visit. It has nice graphics, misteries and puzzles to solve. I love it as much as the FireRed or the LeafGreen versions. I normally pick up Torchic as my initial Pokemon ♥
Pokémon is my daughters favorite. She has several games and would love to have more
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorites! 3rd generation of Pokemon still as good as the first two. The storyline and variety of Pokemon you can catch both had me hooked from age 10 to 23. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes playing a good video game! 5 stars all day!
Teran F.
Gamer Expert Level 5
One of my favorites on gameboy advance good graphics for this stages for games at when it came out
Amanda S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Sapphire is one of my favorite Pokémon games. The new generation of Pokémon is really cool and there are a lot of new features in the game that are exciting to figure out. Really enjoyed playing this one.
Beth W.
I just love Pokemon. I've played nearly every game released in Canada. I never get bored and it's so neat to see what pokemon and ideas they come out with in each game.
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
The best gameboy advance game that I ever had, I swear by it. I had so much fun playing it, and I'll never forget my first pokemon (mudkip). Spent probably too many hours playing this game, but I have really good memories from it. For anyone able to find it, I recommend.
Tabitha G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game. It's an upgrade of the originals. I still love the originals better so this gets a four star. The graphics are much better and it seems to create a little more challenge.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
One of my favorite generations! I played through Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. I love the Pokemon from this generation!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.