BY NINTENDO

Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Miramichi, NB
Im just generally a pokemon lover so I have to give this some credit, this game is amazing like everyone says! However I am not a fan of not using the original starter pokemon, although the newer pokemon are cool and nice to get to see
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Oh man, this brings me back. Pokemon games were always the best. I think this was one of the last ones I played, but I can still go back and rock it up on my Gameboy Advance. XD
Riel Monet A.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver , BC
My brother absolutely loves Pokemon, I have to admit at first I didn't get what all the hype was about but after trying out this game with him, I finally see what everyone loves about it! It's a great game! It's a lot more fun that I thought it would be.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Avonport, NS
I LOVED this game. One of my favorites out of all the pokemon games. (I haven't played any DS games)
ashley h.
ashley h.
Eustis, FL
I used to own both of the originals and they were both amazing and super fun. people say the third generation was the worst but it really wasnt! these games were part of my childhood and i still love them. i still own my emerald but i do miss my sapphire. highly recommend to any gamer.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I knew the third Pokemon Generation with this game. The storyline is very extense with lot of things to do and places to visit. It has nice graphics, misteries and puzzles to solve. I love it as much as the FireRed or the LeafGreen versions. I normally pick up Torchic as my initial Pokemon ♥
Beth W.
Beth W.
I just love Pokemon. I've played nearly every game released in Canada. I never get bored and it's so neat to see what pokemon and ideas they come out with in each game.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Shrewsbury
It's scary to think that this game is over a decade old! And I've been playing it on and off for most of those years.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.