BY NINTENDO

Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
I remember having this game when I was younger. So fun and kept me entertained for hours. I love Pokemon!
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
My first taste of pokemon gaming! Love the pokemon you can catch and the ones you get to chose from at the start. You get to chose your name, collect badges like a boss, and the bicycle was my lifesaver!!!
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
After playing all the games this gen is my favorite. After this they tried to add too many features that didn't get used. The quality of the Pokemon themselves also got worse.
Haleigh P.
Haleigh P.
johnson city , TN
The first game I ever got for game boy. Never was disappointed and I had so much fun! Such a great game!
Ben S.
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
An amazing game. If you weren't lucky enough to have owned this or Ruby back in the day then definitely pick up Alpha Sapphire on the 3DS/2DS if you can.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI
Amazing. That's all I can really say. The Hoenn region is 70% water but that what made the game interesting. I love the diving option in this game and going back to previous places to find items
Shawna N.
Shawna N.
You can never go wrong with Pokemon. I am a grown adult and I still find myself playing Pokemon on the DS. It is so nostalgic, but also just a very well developed game. There are multiple side missions and such in addition with the main story line. Fun for all ages, and great regions to explore with your pokemon party.
Eric P.
Eric P.
As mentioned numerous times, you can never go wrong with a Pokemon game. There are so many things to do on this game other than the main quest. Also it's a game that you don't get sick of after replaying
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Such a fun game. Ever since Pokemon Yellow came out I have been addicted to Pokemon and will play all the games.
Dalton S.
Dalton S.
Crawfordsville, IN
This was my first Game Boy Advance game and it was wonderful back in the day. My friends and I had so much fun playing together. The nostalgia it brings me is incredible.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.