BY NINTENDO

Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
This game was super fun growing up. The only thing I didn't like was being forced to read their long conversations
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I had this game when I was younger!! Played it for hours and hours!! It never got old!
Lucas k.
Lucas k.
Hancock, MD
Love this game! One of the best Pokemon games I've ever played. I thoroughly recommend it.
Pokémon is my daughters favorite. She has several games and would love to have more
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
I think I played my copy of Pokemon Sapphire into the ground for Four years. I never got tired of this game.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
This has to be one of my favorite Pokemon games; I probably spent well over one hundred hours playing this version and every now and then when I'm feeling nostalgic I'll bring it out and play it more.
Ren M.
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
This is without a doubt my favorite Pokemon game. I played it for hours and hours on end. Even when I had beaten it I still played. It was so different from the other games. Not my fave generation of Pkmn but definitely my favorite world to play in.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite games, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! hours and hours on these games catching pokemon
Maria M.
Maria M.
Gamer Expert
My daughters have a this things for Pokemon. Pokemon cards games cartoons. They really love this game.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Oklahoma City , OK
When this game came out back in 2004 my life was conplete! By far the best generation created! (In my opinion) I love everything about it! And I can't wait to see what's nect(if any)
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.