BY NINTENDO

Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good remake of pokemon sapphire. Newer graphics with 719 pokemon currently available. If only legendary pokemon were more readily available than real world exclusive events, then collecting wouldn't be so tedious. If pokemon like Diancie or Celebi wasn't so hard to get without trading then this game would be 5 stars.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Pokemon Sapphire features my favorite Pokemon region: Hoenn! The music is great, and the atmosphere lets you have fun the entire time. As the introduction of the Pokemon series to the Gameboy Advance and SP, Gamefreak improved greatly from previous Pokemon games and I fail to find any flaws within the Hoenn region.
Rebecca W.
This was my third pokemon game I played religiously. Honestly, if you're into this kind of game, you are. If not, oh well. It's one of those, must play non-stop games.
Emi W.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite Pokemon game in the series! I'm super glad they decided to do a remake!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely loved this game! I've been able to get my hands on almost every version and Sapphire was definitely one of my absolute favorites
Amanda B.
This game and Ruby are my favorites out of the whole Pokemon series. I loved the intro of the new battle system, "events" that goes on during town, the storyline, and the new gen pokemon.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
LOVED this game! Definitely one of my favorite games out of the pokemon series
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I think this game is one of my favorites out of the whole series. I just loved all of the towns and the scenic routes.
Brittany T.
I had this game when I was younger!! Played it for hours and hours!! It never got old!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.