BY NINTENDO

Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.
This game was super fun growing up. The only thing I didn't like was being forced to read their long conversations
Brittany  T.
Brittany T.
Jellico, TN
I had this game when I was younger!! Played it for hours and hours!! It never got old!
Lucas k.
Lucas k.
Hancock, MD
Love this game! One of the best Pokemon games I've ever played. I thoroughly recommend it.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
This has to be one of my favorite Pokemon games; I probably spent well over one hundred hours playing this version and every now and then when I'm feeling nostalgic I'll bring it out and play it more.
Ren M.
Ren M.
Homestead, PA
This is without a doubt my favorite Pokemon game. I played it for hours and hours on end. Even when I had beaten it I still played. It was so different from the other games. Not my fave generation of Pkmn but definitely my favorite world to play in.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of my favorite games, GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! hours and hours on these games catching pokemon
Maria M.
Maria M.
My daughters have a this things for Pokemon. Pokemon cards games cartoons. They really love this game.
Brooklyn P.
Brooklyn P.
I remember having this game when I was younger. So fun and kept me entertained for hours. I love Pokemon!
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
My first taste of pokemon gaming! Love the pokemon you can catch and the ones you get to chose from at the start. You get to chose your name, collect badges like a boss, and the bicycle was my lifesaver!!!
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Clarinda, IA
My first pokemon game ever! put in 300 hours on it my first time playing it. had lots of fun trading pokemon with my friends and battling. After it got old I used my action replay on it to complete the parts of the pokedex that weren't possible to complete without going to a Nintendo event and had fun walking thru walls too. it was great when I broke into the safari zone with infinite masterballs and caught as many pokemon as I wanted. this game got me interested in emulators and mods and hacking just because of the fun I had with it. I wouldn't be who I am today without this great game.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.