BY NINTENDO #53 in Nintendo Games

Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
One of the best in the Pokemon series that follows the formula along with adding some new features and graphics to create a good game.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This game keeps my kids entertained for hours and my kids love to see who can go farther on the game each time. I love the pokemon
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
One of my favorite generations! I played through Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. I love the Pokemon from this generation!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I think this game is one of my favorites out of the whole series. I just loved all of the towns and the scenic routes.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love all the pokemon games and this one is probably one of my favorites! I like sapphire more than the ruby version
Ameshia O.
This game was super fun growing up. The only thing I didn't like was being forced to read their long conversations
Audrey N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Such a fun game. Ever since Pokemon Yellow came out I have been addicted to Pokemon and will play all the games.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
I think I played my copy of Pokemon Sapphire into the ground for Four years. I never got tired of this game.
Erin B.
My favorite entry in the Pokemon series. I can't wait for the new updated version coming out this month!
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a phenomenal pokemon game. An oldie, but a goodie. Playing it now is so nostalgic and I love it!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.