BY NINTENDO

Justin R.
Justin R.
Del Rio, TX
Pokemon is a great series and sapphire continues the tradition of exploring and capturing the creatures we have grown to love! Explore the wide expanse of the oceans and volcanos and caves of the hoenn region!
Guilhem s.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good remake of pokemon sapphire. Newer graphics with 719 pokemon currently available. If only legendary pokemon were more readily available than real world exclusive events, then collecting wouldn't be so tedious. If pokemon like Diancie or Celebi wasn't so hard to get without trading then this game would be 5 stars.
Aileen S.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Erin B.
Erin B.
My favorite entry in the Pokemon series. I can't wait for the new updated version coming out this month!
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle , TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved playing Pokemon Sapphire, it was my first Pokemon game and I still play it. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I am excited to see the remakes and the new content they contain.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
LOVED this game! Definitely one of my favorite games out of the pokemon series
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I think this game is one of my favorites out of the whole series. I just loved all of the towns and the scenic routes.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
This game, it's been a long time since I lost it. But I played it many, many times before that. I'm looking forward to the alpha sapphire version for the 3ds... I love all of the pokemon games.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
This is a phenomenal pokemon game. An oldie, but a goodie. Playing it now is so nostalgic and I love it!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.