BY NINTENDO

Andrea F.
POKEMON IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME KNOWN TO MAN. i am a huge fan of it but i loved playing this specific one on my gameboy and ds lite when i was a little girl. i still love it
Rebecca W.
This was my third pokemon game I played religiously. Honestly, if you're into this kind of game, you are. If not, oh well. It's one of those, must play non-stop games.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Great Pokemon game from my childhood. Really love the story line and interactions you get to have with the other characters and Pokemon. Will always play this one!
Justin R.
Del Rio, TX
Pokemon is a great series and sapphire continues the tradition of exploring and capturing the creatures we have grown to love! Explore the wide expanse of the oceans and volcanos and caves of the hoenn region!
Kelly D.
This game, it's been a long time since I lost it. But I played it many, many times before that. I'm looking forward to the alpha sapphire version for the 3ds... I love all of the pokemon games.
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
An amazing game. If you weren't lucky enough to have owned this or Ruby back in the day then definitely pick up Alpha Sapphire on the 3DS/2DS if you can.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved playing Pokemon Sapphire, it was my first Pokemon game and I still play it. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I am excited to see the remakes and the new content they contain.
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely loved this game! I've been able to get my hands on almost every version and Sapphire was definitely one of my absolute favorites
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.