BY NINTENDO #58 in Nintendo Games

Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
Great Pokemon game from my childhood. Really love the story line and interactions you get to have with the other characters and Pokemon. Will always play this one!
Justin R.
Del Rio, TX
Pokemon is a great series and sapphire continues the tradition of exploring and capturing the creatures we have grown to love! Explore the wide expanse of the oceans and volcanos and caves of the hoenn region!
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved playing Pokemon Sapphire, it was my first Pokemon game and I still play it. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I am excited to see the remakes and the new content they contain.
Jordan M.
Deland, FL
After playing all the games this gen is my favorite. After this they tried to add too many features that didn't get used. The quality of the Pokemon themselves also got worse.
Sonia H.
Tampa, FL
This is the first pokemon game I've played. It's my childhood. When I have the time, I'll replay this again and probably will buy the newer versions as well.
Ben S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
An amazing game. If you weren't lucky enough to have owned this or Ruby back in the day then definitely pick up Alpha Sapphire on the 3DS/2DS if you can.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This was definitely on my top list of Pokemon games when I was younger. I could have played this game for hours! I was literally obsessed with it!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely loved this game! I've been able to get my hands on almost every version and Sapphire was definitely one of my absolute favorites
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.