BY NINTENDO

Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
This was definitely on my top list of Pokemon games when I was younger. I could have played this game for hours! I was literally obsessed with it!
Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This game keeps my kids entertained for hours and my kids love to see who can go farther on the game each time. I love the pokemon
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
LOVED this game! Definitely one of my favorite games out of the pokemon series
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle , TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Emi W.
Emi W.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite Pokemon game in the series! I'm super glad they decided to do a remake!
Erin B.
Erin B.
My favorite entry in the Pokemon series. I can't wait for the new updated version coming out this month!
Aileen S.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved playing Pokemon Sapphire, it was my first Pokemon game and I still play it. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I am excited to see the remakes and the new content they contain.
Guilhem s.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good remake of pokemon sapphire. Newer graphics with 719 pokemon currently available. If only legendary pokemon were more readily available than real world exclusive events, then collecting wouldn't be so tedious. If pokemon like Diancie or Celebi wasn't so hard to get without trading then this game would be 5 stars.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
This game, it's been a long time since I lost it. But I played it many, many times before that. I'm looking forward to the alpha sapphire version for the 3ds... I love all of the pokemon games.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.