BY NINTENDO #53 in Nintendo Games

Amanda S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Sapphire is one of my favorite Pokémon games. The new generation of Pokémon is really cool and there are a lot of new features in the game that are exciting to figure out. Really enjoyed playing this one.
Eric P.
As mentioned numerous times, you can never go wrong with a Pokemon game. There are so many things to do on this game other than the main quest. Also it's a game that you don't get sick of after replaying
Brooke M.
Pittston, PA
This has to be one of my favorite Pokemon games; I probably spent well over one hundred hours playing this version and every now and then when I'm feeling nostalgic I'll bring it out and play it more.
Kelly D.
This game, it's been a long time since I lost it. But I played it many, many times before that. I'm looking forward to the alpha sapphire version for the 3ds... I love all of the pokemon games.
Iesha B.
East Lansing, MI
Amazing. That's all I can really say. The Hoenn region is 70% water but that what made the game interesting. I love the diving option in this game and going back to previous places to find items
Amanda B.
This game and Ruby are my favorites out of the whole Pokemon series. I loved the intro of the new battle system, "events" that goes on during town, the storyline, and the new gen pokemon.
Alexis R.
Oklahoma City , OK
When this game came out back in 2004 my life was conplete! By far the best generation created! (In my opinion) I love everything about it! And I can't wait to see what's nect(if any)
Dalton S.
Crawfordsville, IN
This was my first Game Boy Advance game and it was wonderful back in the day. My friends and I had so much fun playing together. The nostalgia it brings me is incredible.
Andrea F.
POKEMON IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME KNOWN TO MAN. i am a huge fan of it but i loved playing this specific one on my gameboy and ds lite when i was a little girl. i still love it
Rebecca W.
This was my third pokemon game I played religiously. Honestly, if you're into this kind of game, you are. If not, oh well. It's one of those, must play non-stop games.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.