BY NINTENDO

Abby H.
Dallas, TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
One of the best in the Pokemon series that follows the formula along with adding some new features and graphics to create a good game.
Ethan B.
Clarinda, IA
My first pokemon game ever! put in 300 hours on it my first time playing it. had lots of fun trading pokemon with my friends and battling. After it got old I used my action replay on it to complete the parts of the pokedex that weren't possible to complete without going to a Nintendo event and had fun walking thru walls too. it was great when I broke into the safari zone with infinite masterballs and caught as many pokemon as I wanted. this game got me interested in emulators and mods and hacking just because of the fun I had with it. I wouldn't be who I am today without this great game.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Absolutely loved this game! I've been able to get my hands on almost every version and Sapphire was definitely one of my absolute favorites
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Pokemon Sapphire features my favorite Pokemon region: Hoenn! The music is great, and the atmosphere lets you have fun the entire time. As the introduction of the Pokemon series to the Gameboy Advance and SP, Gamefreak improved greatly from previous Pokemon games and I fail to find any flaws within the Hoenn region.
Rebecca W.
This was my third pokemon game I played religiously. Honestly, if you're into this kind of game, you are. If not, oh well. It's one of those, must play non-stop games.
Emi W.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite Pokemon game in the series! I'm super glad they decided to do a remake!
Audrey N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Such a fun game. Ever since Pokemon Yellow came out I have been addicted to Pokemon and will play all the games.
Eric P.
As mentioned numerous times, you can never go wrong with a Pokemon game. There are so many things to do on this game other than the main quest. Also it's a game that you don't get sick of after replaying
Brooklyn P.
I remember having this game when I was younger. So fun and kept me entertained for hours. I love Pokemon!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.