BY NINTENDO

Shennon L.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This game keeps my kids entertained for hours and my kids love to see who can go farther on the game each time. I love the pokemon
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I loved playing Pokemon Sapphire, it was my first Pokemon game and I still play it. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I am excited to see the remakes and the new content they contain.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Argyle, TX
My person favorite of the pokemon series! This game is awesome! It can be played on a GBA or an older version of the DS. This game is so fun!
Erin B.
Erin B.
My favorite entry in the Pokemon series. I can't wait for the new updated version coming out this month!
Aileen S.
Aileen S.
El Monte, CA
Nintendo Pokemon Sapphire is simply amazing. This game is addicting and has a lot to do. It cannot be completed in a day like other games these days.
Guilhem s.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good remake of pokemon sapphire. Newer graphics with 719 pokemon currently available. If only legendary pokemon were more readily available than real world exclusive events, then collecting wouldn't be so tedious. If pokemon like Diancie or Celebi wasn't so hard to get without trading then this game would be 5 stars.
Justin R.
Justin R.
Del Rio, TX
Pokemon is a great series and sapphire continues the tradition of exploring and capturing the creatures we have grown to love! Explore the wide expanse of the oceans and volcanos and caves of the hoenn region!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I think this game is one of my favorites out of the whole series. I just loved all of the towns and the scenic routes.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
This game, it's been a long time since I lost it. But I played it many, many times before that. I'm looking forward to the alpha sapphire version for the 3ds... I love all of the pokemon games.
Christopher H.
Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
One of the best in the Pokemon series that follows the formula along with adding some new features and graphics to create a good game.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.