BY NINTENDO #53 in Nintendo Games

Shawna N.
You can never go wrong with Pokemon. I am a grown adult and I still find myself playing Pokemon on the DS. It is so nostalgic, but also just a very well developed game. There are multiple side missions and such in addition with the main story line. Fun for all ages, and great regions to explore with your pokemon party.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Pokemon Sapphire features my favorite Pokemon region: Hoenn! The music is great, and the atmosphere lets you have fun the entire time. As the introduction of the Pokemon series to the Gameboy Advance and SP, Gamefreak improved greatly from previous Pokemon games and I fail to find any flaws within the Hoenn region.
Mandy L.
Buckhannon, WV
This is my favorite pokemon game of all times. it incorporates all the old pokemon, as well as introducing the newer ones of that time period. i love this game and will forever. brings back wonderful childhood memories.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
My baby brother left this at my house, and so I decided to play, out of curiosity as he barely glanced up from this long enough to say hi. Wow I so get it. This is such a fun game, that I have to admit is challenging at times. Great product, that keeps everyone entertained from 8 to 28 year old women :) So fun
Tabitha G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game. It's an upgrade of the originals. I still love the originals better so this gets a four star. The graphics are much better and it seems to create a little more challenge.
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
This is without a doubt my favorite Pokemon game. I played it for hours and hours on end. Even when I had beaten it I still played. It was so different from the other games. Not my fave generation of Pkmn but definitely my favorite world to play in.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good remake of pokemon sapphire. Newer graphics with 719 pokemon currently available. If only legendary pokemon were more readily available than real world exclusive events, then collecting wouldn't be so tedious. If pokemon like Diancie or Celebi wasn't so hard to get without trading then this game would be 5 stars.
Alexandra B.
I LOVE this game! I still play it today and even though I've completed it years ago I still find it very enjoyable to play when I have my monthly Pokemon addiction
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
Played this when i was a kid while pokemon was widely popular. watched the movies , the TV show collected the cards and played the game boy games. i still have this game and find myself playing it time to time
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
My first taste of pokemon gaming! Love the pokemon you can catch and the ones you get to chose from at the start. You get to chose your name, collect badges like a boss, and the bicycle was my lifesaver!!!
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.