BY NINTENDO

Emily A.
Duluth, MN
The best gameboy advance game that I ever had, I swear by it. I had so much fun playing it, and I'll never forget my first pokemon (mudkip). Spent probably too many hours playing this game, but I have really good memories from it. For anyone able to find it, I recommend.
Dookies G.
Medford, NJ
One of my all time favorites! 3rd generation of Pokemon still as good as the first two. The storyline and variety of Pokemon you can catch both had me hooked from age 10 to 23. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes playing a good video game! 5 stars all day!
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
Played this when i was a kid while pokemon was widely popular. watched the movies , the TV show collected the cards and played the game boy games. i still have this game and find myself playing it time to time
Tabitha A.
Gamer Expert
Love this game. It's an upgrade of the originals. I still love the originals better so this gets a four star. The graphics are much better and it seems to create a little more challenge.
Alexandra B.
I LOVE this game! I still play it today and even though I've completed it years ago I still find it very enjoyable to play when I have my monthly Pokemon addiction
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
One of my favorite generations! I played through Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. I love the Pokemon from this generation!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert
I love all the pokemon games and this one is probably one of my favorites! I like sapphire more than the ruby version
Teran F.
Gamer Expert
One of my favorites on gameboy advance good graphics for this stages for games at when it came out
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
The only version of Pokemon I like besides the classic red, blue and yellow versions.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Gamer Expert
Whats not to love about pokemon! These games provide hours of entertainment on long road trips and in doctors offices. I love it that they never end so you can keep playing.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.