BY NINTENDO

Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN
The best gameboy advance game that I ever had, I swear by it. I had so much fun playing it, and I'll never forget my first pokemon (mudkip). Spent probably too many hours playing this game, but I have really good memories from it. For anyone able to find it, I recommend.
Dookies G.
Dookies G.
Medford, NJ
One of my all time favorites! 3rd generation of Pokemon still as good as the first two. The storyline and variety of Pokemon you can catch both had me hooked from age 10 to 23. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes playing a good video game! 5 stars all day!
Alisia E.
Alisia E.
I got this video game for Christmas when I was little when it had just came out along with an SP. this game essentially became a huge part of my childhood and I was addicted to it. I still have my same save file, I am so attached to my Mudkip, Probirch!
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
All of the Pokemon games I grew up on them very fun to this day if you like the movies the anime and collecting the cards you will really enjoy the games as well great way to interact and spend time with family lots of love this too
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A goddamn classic. Kids these days and their fancy .... haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, this is one of my favorites. I played it last night and had a blast. Never gets old. I'm still waiting on a full color reboot.
alexa s.
alexa s.
Spencer, NY
Played this when i was a kid while pokemon was widely popular. watched the movies , the TV show collected the cards and played the game boy games. i still have this game and find myself playing it time to time
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Sapphire is one of my favorite Pokémon games. The new generation of Pokémon is really cool and there are a lot of new features in the game that are exciting to figure out. Really enjoyed playing this one.
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Gamer Expert
Love this game. It's an upgrade of the originals. I still love the originals better so this gets a four star. The graphics are much better and it seems to create a little more challenge.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I LOVE this game! I still play it today and even though I've completed it years ago I still find it very enjoyable to play when I have my monthly Pokemon addiction
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
One of my favorite generations! I played through Ruby, Sapphire, AND Emerald. I love the Pokemon from this generation!
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Is this the best version.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Little Rock, AR
My boys are special needs 21 and 22 years old and love pokemon. Would this be a good game for them? I know there are 2 new ones coming out at Christmas. Are they all alike? There are so many to choose from.