BY NINTENDO

Become a Pokemon Ranger and protect nature, rescue people and help Pokemon in need. Pokemon Ranger is a unique action-adventure series that features a fun, different way to capture Pokemon with the Nintendo DS stylus, which controls an item called the Capture Styler in the game. Players circle the Pokemon they want to catch by drawing circles around them on the touch screen. When you complete certain Quests, the Ranger Union awards you with power-ups, which add new upgrades and functions to your Capture Styler, allowing you to advance as you work to eventually become a Top Ranger (the most revered Ranger of all). Now you can partner with a variety of different Pokemon of each type to complete Missionsgiving you many options on how to approach different challenges. Every Pokemon is different, and capturing a Pokemon allows you to use its abilities to overcome various obstacles and challenges you will face along the way. The job of a Pokemon Ranger is never done: your duties will include fighting wildfires, rescuing people or even delivering an important package. Your journey to become a Top Ranger takes you to the new region of Almia. This game has a larger world, more Missions, more adventure and more to do than the previous Pokemon Ranger game. It has a storyline full of adventure and the ability to travel to and explore many exciting new areas in Almia, including oceans, forests, deserts and more with the help of your Partner Pokemon. This is the first game in the Pokemon Ranger series to feature Pokmon from Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl. see more...

• Do people still play the older version of nintendo games?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
I've always really enjoyed the Ranger Pokémon games as they're really different than the normal Pokémon versions. The storyline is really great the Pokémon are fun to catch and it really helps to break up some of the monotony of the normal games that generally have the same plot line. Definitely would recommend give it a try!
Shannon F.
My first (actually only) Pokemon ranger game. It was fun and addictive, and obviously I loved it because it was Pokemon, but I realized I never reached for it to play again. Still cute and fun to play though!
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
What a fun game! This game has all the excitement of Mario games I grew up on but with a new twist. It took some time to get used to the dial hand controls with the remote and nunchuck but it was easy to master and so much fun to play.
Geselle V.
Pokémon never gets old for me. For those who are Pokémon fans I highly recommend. This game is very entertaining and I can't stay away from it. Love it.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
I used to always play Pokemon with my brother when we were little. I think games like these are better then the newer video games kids play today.
Nicky C.
Middle Village, NY
I enjoyed playing this game very good graphics hours of entertainment! I recommend this game to fans of pokemon and Nintendo
Fernanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
Pokemon Ranger was my favorite game ever. Catching Pokemons, saving towns, going into the ocean! Forever miss this game!!!
Nicole T.
My oldest is Pokemon obsessed. If it's Pokemon he must have it. He could play these games endlessly.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
I am older now and I still enjoy playing pokemon games. The characters are fun.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
I enjoy playing Pokemon since I was little and till this day I still enjoy playing it. It never gets boring.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do people still play the older version of nintendo games?