BY NINTENDO

Pokémon Pearl Version is a traditional Pokémon RPG that takes place in a region called Sinnoh. In the Sinnoh region, there are two Pokémon that symbolize the region. They appear in the Sinnoh reigon's myths and old folklore. One is called Dialga, and is said to have the power to control time. The other is called Palkia, who is said to have the ability to distort space. The sinister organization called Team Galactic is trying to rule the region by utilising these two Pokémon's power. During your adventure to complete your Pokedex and become the Champion, these two Pokémon, and Team Galactic, intertwine into the story and lead you on a fantastic journey across the Sinnoh region. When you set off on your travels, you play as either a boy or girl Trainer. You can utilise the DS's dual slots to transfer Pokémon from the GBA Pokémon games and you can link up with Pokémon Ranger to access more special content. Pokémon fans have caught glimpses of Mime Jr, Lucario, Munchlax and Weavile in Pokémon movies, and these Pokémon feature in this game. One of the best aspects of Pokémon games is the ability to trade and battle with other Trainers, and Nintendo DS allows you to connect with other Pokémon fans wirelessly. What's even more intriguing is that Pokémon Pearl Version will be compatible with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, allowing you to trade and battle with other Trainers around the world. Pokémon Pearl Version and Pokémon Diamond Version also feature voice chat capabilities, so you'll have no problems communicating with your online friends. New Online Capabilities: Share and battle pokemon with players around the world on WFC and players can chat with friends using the Microphone. Alternative Wi-Fi game play opportunities to battling, such as cooking cakes and exploring tunnels for treasure with up to 16 friends! Real-time clock feature changes the time of day based on the DS clock. The Pokémon you can catch vary based on the region and the time of day. Also, certain Pokémon moves' power changes based on time. More Elabor see more...

Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pokemon Pearl was on the last DS games I owned before I stopped gaming altogether for awhile. In general, because I couldn't hook up my wifi on the Nintendo DS, I became frustrated with not being able to do much of what I wanted within this game or any game. Nonetheless, it's still a really good standalone game. I have since beat it, but have been going around with my boyfriend capturing any legendaries I didn't catch yet. I now play Pokemon X more then Pokemon Sun, and would like to transfer my team over. The only thing is I need either Pokemon Black, Black 2, White, White 2, or HeartGold or SoulSilver to transfer them. Pokemon makes it very complicated to transfer your old Pokemon over, and Pokemon X's safari zone isn't all that great either. It's not one of the perks I enjoy from the game. Pokemon Pearl is something I played religiously, and my dad always enjoyed buying me Pokemon anything because of how I'd rather spend my days playing it than anything else. Needless to say, I have all my old consoles and games besides Pokemon Gold and I am pissed off about that. Did you see the price for the HeartGold and SoulSilver now? They're really expensive. Buy the games while you still can, because once they're gone the hype makes them crazy expensive. They never drop in price.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Buen juego, buenos añadidos, no tendra los mejores diseños de pokemon pero uno suele acostumbrarse. Lo mejor de esta saga es el subsuelo donde podias hacer tu propia base secreta y decorala
Jeniveve H.
Gainesville, FL
An extremely fun edition to the pokemon series. A bunch of new pokemon were added as well, making the world of pokemon even bigger. The story is really similar to the previous games and was kind of easy to beat. Maybe the developers should add some features that players can do after the game finishes.
Carley J.
Athens, TX
I love pokemon and I have since I was very young. My younger sibling is now into it as well from the influence I have had on her with constantly buying and playing pokemon games! Pokemon is one of the best things out there in my opinion and this game along with the others are super fun!
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
Really enjoyed playing this game as a teen and still enjoy to this day. Very fun and intriguing. Great Pokemon followed with great features. I will continue coming back to this game later in the future.
Yohanna G.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love this game but the only thing i don't like about the games is that the story lines are too short. however you still get to make your pokemon stronger.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
One of my favorite new gen Pokemon games. It still is reminiscent of the original without being too overpowering with new features.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
Pokemon has always been one of my favorite games growing up. So fun and addicting to play.