BY NINTENDO

Sarah G.
Delray beach, Fl
My brother and I are in LOVE with Pokemon and have been since childhood. We connect over different Pokemon games and this one is one of them! Although this game isn't a favorite, I still used to play it and it was fun! I believe it was a little hard to understand, but it was fun and that all that matters.
Scarlett D.
Greeley, CO
How amazing is this game? I played this game for hours when it first came out and have recently started playing it again. I have a place in my heart and my childhood for Mystery Dungeon games, and Pokemon. I'm really passionate about this brand and I will always purchase whatever new games come out.
Brittani G.
Absolutely AMAZING Pokemon spin-off! Becoming a Pokemon yourself, the game pulls you in and makes you a very real part of the world. Red Rescue Team will make you feel ALL the feels!
Nur A.
Despite the older style gameplay, this game is still extremely fun to play. You and your partner need to make a name for yourself, become the bear rescue team ever, and discover who you are. It's a really fun game.
Morgan M.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite Pokemon games. I have always wanted a game where you don't have to be the trainer, and this definitely provides that. You get to control an adorable little Pokemon avatar and accrue little teammates; it's just too cute
Sally L.
It's a really good game, but it might be a bit confusing at first on how to level up, or use your items, or to attack. I suggest reading a guide first
No me gusto mucho por que le quito l esencia pokemon yyy quien quiere ser un puto pokemon lo que nosotros queramos en entrenarlos