Nintendo Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team!
How would you rate this product?
Greeley, CO
How amazing is this game? I played this game for hours when it first came out and have recently started playing it again. I have a place in my heart and my childhood for Mystery Dungeon games, and Pokemon. I'm really passionate about this brand and I will always purchase whatever new games come out.
Delray Beach, FL
My brother and I are in LOVE with Pokemon and have been since childhood. We connect over different Pokemon games and this one is one of them! Although this game isn't a favorite, I still used to play it and it was fun! I believe it was a little hard to understand, but it was fun and that all that matters.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite Pokemon games. I have always wanted a game where you don't have to be the trainer, and this definitely provides that. You get to control an adorable little Pokemon avatar and accrue little teammates; it's just too cute
It's a really good game, but it might be a bit confusing at first on how to level up, or use your items, or to attack. I suggest reading a guide first
Stokes, NC
Purchased at: GameStop
A classic game filled with classic Pokémon I enjoyed playing it as a game and would do it again if I could
Absolutely AMAZING Pokemon spin-off! Becoming a Pokemon yourself, the game pulls you in and makes you a very real part of the world. Red Rescue Team will make you feel ALL the feels!
No me gusto mucho por que le quito l esencia pokemon yyy quien quiere ser un puto pokemon lo que nosotros queramos en entrenarlos

Looking for your answer?