Nintendo Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

by Nintendo

Who is your pokemon? I'm a cyndaquil
Start your review of Nintendo Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time!
How would you rate this product?
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another great game, I personally love to play. My son has me addicted to these. Like the others, but extremely different story line; great game.
I am giving this game 3 stars because I had the hardest time playing it. It seemed like it could have been a fun game if I knew what I was doing. My roommate is a gamer and she is obsessed with them game which is why this is getting more stars. LOL
Tacoma, WA
I've always loved the main pokemon games, playing as the trainer was fun but eventually i tried playing as the pokemon, i absolutely love it
San Marcos, TX
Awesome role playing game, fun to play and challenging enough to keep you playing. as a fan of Pokémon this game was not a disappointment!
St Augustine, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game! You get to BE a Pokemon, not a trainer, changes the whole experience. The story in this particular game is sad, but very touching. I'll admit I teared up the first time I played lol, but it's a fun and challenging game. The story line is very well laid out and keeps you playing to find out what happens next.
Siempre me han gustado los juegos de Pokémon, y al poder jugar este me sorprendió la trama que era algo diferente a los juegos convencionales de la misma serie. Lo recomiendo mucho, la verdad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...