BY NINTENDO

Rachel V.
I am very big on gaming, and love to try new games no matter how bad they look. I was super excited for this game, and was even debating on pre-ordering it, but waited until its fame had died down more. When I did finally have it, I tried it out instantly, but found myself boring out after a bit. The missions seemed ridiculously similar, and knew they had taken ideas from their previous games. I like the game, yet can't seem to find an amazing play to it, hence the 6 stars.
Jackie M.
Dwarf, KY
Very fun to play with my son. He loves this game! It is so much fun for him. Pokémon is his favorite
whit b.
This is a fun game. had my nintendo for a while and i still love it. don't think they make these things anymore . collectable
Angelique D.
I love pokemon. It brings me back to my childhood. I recommend this game to anyone!!!!!!!
Diannalynn M.
Upper Rawdon, NS
I would recommend this to any Pokémon lovers out there I have all them besides this one and their all alike and are really fun.