Nintendo Pokemon Emerald

by Nintendo

I never really got to play this. Was it similar in story to sapphire and ruby?
Start your review of Nintendo Pokemon Emerald!
How would you rate this product?
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my favorite Pokémon games. My favorite part to this particular game was the Pageants/Beauty Contests. It's similar to Fire Red and Leaf green however the Pokémon differ as well as the story mode and layout of this game. The objective is however the same and that's to level up your pokemon, to complete your pokedex and to get all your badges. It's pretty fun (:
Cat Z.
Buford, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
My first love. This is the first video game I ever owned on a console and it will always be my baby. Nostalgia factor aside, the gameplay is solid and the graphics hold up even today. Like all other Pokemon games, it has hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of playability and is really expansive. The Hoenn region is lively and comfortable. Even the soundtrack is perfect. I'll always come back to this title.
Jason B.
Connellsville , PA
A great addition to the Pokémon franchise. The Battle Frontier was a great addition to keep players engaged after defeating the Elite Four. This was one of the best Pokémon game I have ever played. I easily have over 200 hours played and still enjoy it.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Definitely! I still have my GameBoy Advance too. Oh man, I feel like doing a photoshoot with all my Nintendo consoles. Thing is, once the Nintendo DS came out, and the newest of games which were like Pokemon Pearl and all, I started to transfer all my emerald Pokemon over. I also had Pokemon Sapphire, but Pokemon emerald was kind of like a remake version of ruby and sapphire. It was definitely a great game, and now I miss it. I wish I had more time to replay the games I love.
Teran F.
Rainsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 5
Nintendo Pokemon Emerald uploaded by Teran F.
Another one my favorite games in Pokémon games I have I love these games a lot I love there graphics get better and better in every game they come out soccer gameboy games
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
The Pokemon games are a guilty pleasure of mine. They take me back to 5th grade playing the red and blue versions. I love the story telling and collecting aspect of the games and the nostalgia they always bring.
Alex K.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Beat this game multiple times. Addicting, simple and highly enjoyable. I would recommend this game to anyone.
Dominique H.
Mesa, AZ
Hands down my favorite Pokemon game in the entire series! I got it when it first came out and after I had already beaten Pokemon Ruby and I loved how the two games were similar but this one had more to it.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
My favorite Pokemon game out of all of them, I reminds me of my childhood so much and I love replaying this whenever I want to play a Pokemon game.
Aramina C.
Evansville, IL
I miss this game. I wish I could find mine again. I used to play this game non stop. I still have my Gameboy advanced too.