BY NINTENDO

abigail s.
Clifton, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
I was 8 years old when this came out and I enjoyed this game so much because in my mind as a kid, I really felt like I was exploring with Pikachu and making friends. I was never bored and when I was upset, I would play this game because Pikachu cheered me up. The more time you play with Pikachu, you start to create a bond and then he starts to trust you and be more energetic. Also the Pichu brothers were my favorite channel.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
This game is more boring than bad. The entire time you're pretty much exploring what the Gamecube is capable of. It's more of a casual entertainment game than a game which you could play for hours. It could probably keep a child busy, but overall it's just a graphically improved "Hey You, Pikachu!" that was on Nintendo 64, but without the ability to talk to Pikachu.
Marcia F.
I personally loved this game! I didn't get bored with it, I wish I had a GameCube again I want to play now! It's a cute and simple game.
Carly S.
This is such a goofy little game. It is essentially a series of mini games. Very little action, but I still enjoyed it nevertheless.
Maria C.
Redlands, CA
Pokemon Channel is a very simple and cute game to play! I wish I still had a gamecube to play it on!
Krista M.
Windsor, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was one of my favorite games for GameCube ! it was simple yet entertaining! I wish I could still play !