BY NINTENDO

Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This game is so much fun! I purchased it online for only $20, which is a steal! The graphics are good and I do not get bored playing it.
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
Such a fun game! I was glued to it for hours. definitely worth picking up.
Silje B.
I loved the Pikmin games. Spent hours playing them and played the games a few times.
Claire P.
I absolutely love this game, especially when playing multiplayer. It was so fun playing this as a kid and it's still a fun game to play.. I wish my wii wasn't broken so I could play it again!
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I love this one. Both single player and multiplayer mode are fun, and the theme and design of the game is undeniably cute, without being 'girly'. It's good enough I've played it through more than once... practically unheard of for me.
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
CHILDHOOD FAVORITE! I can't believe I actually remember this game. I have to buy it for the Wii! I loved this game I used to play it all day in my room!
Kimie K.
Tampa, FL
So much content in this game. So much! Incredibly adorable, but still challenging.
Would give five stars if the story wasn't time limited.
Drew W.
Chestermere, Alberta Canada, Alberta
We love this game, we play multiplayer and it's so much fun. I always feel bad if my guys get eaten. I love all the different types of pikmin and how they are used in the game :) fun for all ages :)
diana v.
Wasco , CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Heather B.