BY NINTENDO

Jay 💖.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Honestly,this game was one of my favorites as a kid,and it remains one of my favorite games to this day. It's unique,quirky and inventive. It has some bosses/areas that are harder to get through than others,which kept the game new and exciting. And don't even get me started on how goofy the names of the items you found were! I laughed for a while with my brothers over that. 10/10 game. Highly recommend. 💖
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I love this one. Both single player and multiplayer mode are fun, and the theme and design of the game is undeniably cute, without being 'girly'. It's good enough I've played it through more than once... practically unheard of for me.
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I absolutely love this game, especially when playing multiplayer. It was so fun playing this as a kid and it's still a fun game to play.. I wish my wii wasn't broken so I could play it again!
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
CHILDHOOD FAVORITE! I can't believe I actually remember this game. I have to buy it for the Wii! I loved this game I used to play it all day in my room!
Kimie K.
Tampa, FL
So much content in this game. So much! Incredibly adorable, but still challenging.
Would give five stars if the story wasn't time limited.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
This game is so much fun! I purchased it online for only $20, which is a steal! The graphics are good and I do not get bored playing it.
Silje B.
I loved the Pikmin games. Spent hours playing them and played the games a few times.
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
Such a fun game! I was glued to it for hours. definitely worth picking up.
Drew W.
Chestermere, AB
We love this game, we play multiplayer and it's so much fun. I always feel bad if my guys get eaten. I love all the different types of pikmin and how they are used in the game :) fun for all ages :)
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Heather B.