BY NINTENDO

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lexington, Ky
This is a great brainteaser-type puzzle game. I enjoy it when I have a few minutes to spare, the overall simplistic design is both a pro and a con. It is a con in that it is difficult to stay engaged with the game for long periods of time. It is a pro in that it has a very minimalist feel to it (there are not any gimmicks).
Joeyy C.
Joeyy C.
Great game to play when your just bored and want something top do! It is a really fun brain teasing game. I totally recommend this to Nintendo lovers!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
London, OH
I love this Picross game, but there is a little room for improvement. There need to be more puzzles, and the game can be more challenging. If it had the options to upgrade, it would be great!
marissa s.
marissa s.
Bensalem , PA
I love this! It's so much fun. I love puzzles, and this game is perfect for me. It's boring once you finish all the puzzles though.
Guilhem s.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Such a challenging game. Easy to pick up, but hard to put down. Very creative in the challenges and rewarding in seeing the different pictures.
Bennett  W.
Bennett W.
Hanwell, NB
Very unique puzzle game. Makes you think outside the box (literally) and is actually pretty difficult at the harder levels. It's pretty cool to watch the shapes you create at the end. This game is perfect for road trips, or when you just want to do something that exercises your brain. I'd compare it to sudoku or cross-words, things like that. I'd recommend!
Tiffe A.
Tiffe A.
Fun puzzle game - great for short road trips or travel on the go. Gets boring after a while
Sachie W.
Sachie W.
Mississauga, ON
Such a fun brainteaser game! I used to play this all the time and was totally addicted.