Nintendo Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

by Nintendo

Who's your favorite companion? My favorite would have to be Vivian or Yoshi. I really loved how you get different colored yoshis depending on how long you had the egg.
Start your review of Nintendo Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door!
How would you rate this product?
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
My families favorite game growing up! We had so much fun as it was actually challenging. A must play.
Taylor M.
Purchased at: GameStop
Another childhood favorite, was pretty well done. Good storyline and it was a lot of fun to play. I loved the paper physics and jokes and it was pretty lengthy for what I expected. I think I tried to play a more recent paper mario game but I couldn't get into it for some reason, maybe I'll play the one that just came out
Stormy S.
Haleyville, AL
Purchased at: GameStop
This is my all time favorite Nintendo GameCube game. Where to start? Hmm, the battle mechanics are top notch! The personalities of all of the partners you get are all so different and unique! The storyline is downright Amazing. It is never boring. The world's you visit within each chapter are so fun. I love the side quests and the way you can level up within the system. Overall the best Paper Mario game ever.
JayLynn P.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased at: GameStop
An amazing game, I grew up with this. It has a great story and great game play. Very funny and original. Not a bad price for a game like this
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,401 reviews
One of the greatest games of all time by far and the story of this game is just phenomenal. I played this game so many time and my sister still has the GameCube disc that we play every once in awhile!
Crystal J.
Gamer Expert Level 5
2,274 reviews
Legitimately the worst game I have ever played and I am a huge Nintendo Mario old school fan it was just hard to see and hard to move through I would not recommend it and don't waste your money
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
One of my favorite paper Mario games I absolute love this game. If you have a wii you can download it on the store
Von O.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kiddo love playing this game. I also enjoy them as well but I don't play it as much as possible because it is highly addicting game.
Katie S.
I have played a lot of games in my life and this is hands down one of the best games I have played. The story line and characters are great. I have played it several times.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I wish there was an option for 6 stars. This is hands down one of the best games ever made next to Oot. The story line, characters, and scenery are some of nintendos finest work. The perfect game for anyone in my opinion, I play it twice a year no joke. 6 stars!