BY NINTENDO

• Who's your favorite companion? My favorite would have to...1 Answers
crystal j.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Legitimately the worst game I have ever played and I am a huge Nintendo Mario old school fan it was just hard to see and hard to move through I would not recommend it and don't waste your money
Angel R.
Welch, WV
This is one of my favorite games of all time! It is such an improvement from the first one on Nintendo 64. The gameplay, plot, characters. One of the best in the entire series. Turn based gameplay is really what made the game really fun. There were lots of strategies you had to do to beat the harder bosses. GlitzVille will forever be my favorite location in the game. Please consider picking this up if you haven't played it yet!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
This is one of my favorite games of all times. I actually want to get another Gamecube just so I can play this again. It's very unique to the Mario series when it comes to characters and gameplay. The levels are challenging, but not impossible. The games is pretty long and won't be defeated too quickly. The sidekicks are a lot of fun and it's very cool that they all have their own powers. I love the way battles work and the different items you can buy and use in battle. If you're a Mario fan and like RPG games, this is one you just have to try.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I wish there was an option for 6 stars. This is hands down one of the best games ever made next to Oot. The story line, characters, and scenery are some of nintendos finest work. The perfect game for anyone in my opinion, I play it twice a year no joke. 6 stars!
Stephanie C.
I usually love anything Mario but when I played paper Mario it was very confusing and it didn't keep my interest very long. I hate quitting games so I kept trying to play it but I ended up stopping snd never picking it back up. I wouldn't recommend
Jen A.
Such an AMAZING sequel compared to the N64 version. I can't choose what I love best. This second one has the same battle sequences and how you can have partners fight alongside with you. I'm sad that no other Paper Mario sequels after this one don't have that. It has some funny moments and some sad ones too. One of my favorite Mario games ever.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I remember obsessing over the game when I owned it because it was online the usual Mario games. I started hating it when I got stuck in a certain level. No matter what I did, I couldn't pass it. So I stopped playing it. I like the fact that it's more adventure based, similar to RPG?
erin w.
Staten Island, NY
This is the best paper mario of all time! It had one of the best story lines of all time, the best allies of all time, the greatest paper mario of all time! Wrestling Matches, Arcade Games, Castles and Space Adventures. The format is awesome
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This is the best Paper Mario game! It is SOOOO fun! It is great for kids and grown-ups. I've played it over 10 times and it's still super fun all these years later. It's a unique and fun game that I would highly recommend for anyone to play!
Erika R.
El Paso, TX
My son really enjoyed playing this game back when we had a GameCube. He was about 5 or 6 when we first got it, and he used to play this game every day. Cute game. Love Mario.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Who's your favorite companion? My favorite would have to be Vivian or Yoshi. I really loved how you get different colored yoshis depending on how long you had the egg.