BY NINTENDO

Tracy E.
This game is so fun! There are so many games to play on Wii Sports Resort that fall into different categories. I especially like basketball, archery, and flying the airplanes!
Mel S.
Ortonville, MN
Some different fun games. Keeps us really active! we all enjoy playing this. the motion plus are kind of a pain to have to put on and take off.
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
We bought this for Christmas one year. Different sports, different levels. Great for all the members in our family, even the little ones!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
This is a great game for the family and friends. You can play multiple sports against different people. Truly a great product.
Raeda H.
This is a really good game to play with family. You can challenge each other. It has a lot of different sports to choose from
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
Fun game! Recently purchased and I love it! I think it's a great family game and could be used at a party for entertainment
Madison S.
I like the wii a lot and the fact that it gets people moving. The jet ski portion of this game is my absolute favorite.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Very fun and gives more for those who like the sports games. I know its a favorite of my husband and I both!
Myah M.
This offers many games to play. It keep my children occupied and interactive. The replay value is awesome!
Jill H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game offers many games to play. Kids don't get tired of it because they can switch it up. Great value.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Am I the only one who loved the sword fighting the most?
Sarah R.
What kind of games are included?