BY NINTENDO

Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I bought this game for my family and we love it there are a lot of different levels and games to choose from my kids compete with each other it's hours of entertainment love it.
Breanna  M.
This game...well games are all so awesome, I really enjoyed the water skiing and the sword fighting. I don't recommend if you don't like the original Wii sports, its very similar to that except there is a whole new variety of cool games. Very enjoyable and very fun to play with anyone, family or friends. I also recommend wearing the strap around your wrist, if you don't think it's important, look up "Wii remote fails" on youtube, all of the crashed 60 inch TVs will change your mind.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
When I got this game it was a little bit expensive maybe around $50 maybe a little less but it also came with the motion plus attachment that would make any more mail capable of playing the game so you won't have to spend money to buy new remote and it is very fun for all ages lots of different activities to play.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
If you are a long time lover of Wii Sports like we were, you will love Wii Sports Resort. There are fun staples like bowling and table tennis that have new variations, and there are new "resort style" games like wake boarding and frisbee too. Great for the whole family and never gets old!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
I loved this game and I'm so sad I lost it, along with the wii sports game which was my very first wii game. I loved the sword fighting the most in this and felt so powerful when I knocked them all out lol! Def was a workout but it was a fun workout!
Katrina J.
Orlando, FL
A great game to play with the whole family, or when you have company over. Easy to learn each mini-game, and hilarious to watch your friends and family play. Not the best Wii game for the old model, but one you could pick up at Game Stop or Amazon used and get your moneys worth without getting bored.
Julia N.
I am a big fan of Wii sports to begin with, but Sports Resort has so much more. The games are quirkier and don't get boring as fast. I love the water games and the frisbee golf and ping pong in particular. My family plays together and we can actually break a sweat.
Christine Mae M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this a lot more than the Wii sports because more sports to play like skydiving,frisbee,wakeboarding,jetski,archery ,and more so I would highly recommend this for family with kids
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband's favorite game. It has so many different activities like table tennis, archery, and others. Great for competition and teaching kids how to be good losers or winners
Dawn M.
Cherry Valley, IL
My kids love this game. My husband and I play this with them. It's a very interactive game that gets the whole family involved. It introduces my kids to some sports that they want to try in the real world!
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Am I the only one who loved the sword fighting the most?
Sarah R.
What kind of games are included?