BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
This was my favorite game for the wii. You actually participate in this game. It's easy to learn and fun to play with the whole family.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Entretenido, divertido juego, ademas haces un poco de ejercicio mientras te diviertes. Mi hija dañó el mio haha lo quiero de nuevo ♡♥♥♥
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
This game is great! If you like the original wii sports, you will love this! I would best describe it like wii sports with a twist!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Thismis a great all aroumd family game!! It is very engaging and our family will play it for hours. So fun to play with my kids!!!
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
I don't like this one as much as I like the original WII sports game. But this one is still fun and is a good form of exercise
Shakira G.
Albany, GA
It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!!
Jennifer J.
Jackson, MI
This game is fun to play. I like having games that make you be active. It works pretty well and the whole family can play.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I like the first one better but overall this game was fun my kids and friends enjoy it so it's nice to play with them
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
Game is pretty fun, though it's not a game you play for a long period of time unless you're playing with a kid.
Crystal B.
This is a fun game to play. I love to play the sword fight games and the skydiving is a lot of fun too.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!