BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
I don't like this one as much as I like the original WII sports game. But this one is still fun and is a good form of exercise
Shakira G.
Albany, GA
It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!!
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
This game is great! If you like the original wii sports, you will love this! I would best describe it like wii sports with a twist!
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Thismis a great all aroumd family game!! It is very engaging and our family will play it for hours. So fun to play with my kids!!!
Crystal B.
This is a fun game to play. I love to play the sword fight games and the skydiving is a lot of fun too.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I like the first one better but overall this game was fun my kids and friends enjoy it so it's nice to play with them
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
Game is pretty fun, though it's not a game you play for a long period of time unless you're playing with a kid.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
This game is a blast!!! I love that you have many choices. My family plays it for hours.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
It's a fun game to play with friends and family on a freezing cold day or on a hot as balls day, This is a great way to keep the kids busy.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Fun game to play with the family! Our favorites were the bowling, archery, and sword games!
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!