BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very fun family game. Kids play it all the time and I love Wii game system. Not to many options to choose from but still a nice game. Also like Wii sports too. I'm giving a four star rating because I would like to see more game play options but other then that its great :)
Lauren M.
University Pk, PA
Love this game lots of fun for the whole family. it keeps my brother and i entertained for hours. I'm just writing this because i have to for points but whatever its a fun game thats all i gotta say. i have to keep going but I'm almost done now its lit
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Definitely not as good as the original wii sports, but is still fun. The games require the motion plus controller and can be played in multiplayer. The game can certainly add new games for a better experience for gamers. I think nintendo needs to publish a different type of sports game.
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
I love this game. I play with my family all the time and we have a blast. The sword fighting game in particular is our favorite. It's a great game for people who are new to wii and want a game with a lot of options.
Amanda S.
Raymore, MO
Fun game! Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together. Only downside is the one we have, you have to be using a controller with the extra motion attachment
Briana C.
This game is so much fun!! You can play with another player which makes it 10x better!! It a fun game to play with friends and family. I totally recommend!
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
This game was decent. I wasn't a huge fan of many of the games on there but the sword fighting one was super entertaining! Great game for kids.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I played this at a friends house and it was kind of boring. There are a few games that are fun, but I think this is better for younger kids.
Ashton A.
Middleton, ID
Fun for the whole family kids of all ages will enjoy the games and play for hours. Easy to use and learn and a great way to stay activr and play as a family.
Jacquline G.
Toppenish, WA
Love the family orientation of the Wii, this game has a variety of smaller games for everyone to enjoy. Also loves that it makes you move around. 😃
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!