BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon , CT
I absolutely love this! One of my favorite games to play! I love the original wii sports that came with the system and I wanted more like that, and with the wii sports resort I got exactly what I was looking for. A lot of fun sports to play, either alone or with another player! Now I'm going to have to challenge my husband to a match when he gets home 😉
E B.
E B.
This is a fun game that is great for young kids and even parents! The Wii pluss motion sensor is needed in order to play this game. It is a fun competitive game that can be played many times
St Charles, IL
I just played this for the first time a couple months ago. I'm not a sports person, but playing them on the Wii is so fun. I love the wake boarding the best and blowing is really fun too!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a lot of fun something for everyone. The graphics are so nice very 3-D like fun enjoyable for hours for the whole family the difference games something for everyone
Samie T.
Samie T.
Minneapolis, MN
The variety of games on this is great- I've had this for a while so I can't remember exactly how much I paid but I think it's a good value for the amount of games available
Jakeline B.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Entretenido, divertido juego, ademas haces un poco de ejercicio mientras te diviertes. Mi hija dañó el mio haha lo quiero de nuevo ♡♥♥♥
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Jackson, MI
This game is fun to play. I like having games that make you be active. It works pretty well and the whole family can play.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Gamer Expert
Have loved this game since it came out.  My whole family loves it.  My daughters like the Power Cruising and Wakeboarding. I like the table tennis and sword fighting.  This is truly addicting and you just cant put it down.  All he games are fun, those are just our favorites.  Would recommend this game if it is still available.  It is super fun.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert
I absolutely love this game! This is by far one of my favorite Wii games out there. First off, it offers so many sports, a lot more than the regular Wii Sports. It definitely gives you a good work out also. My personal favorite sport to play is sword fighting, it is fun and challenging.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
Great rainy day boredom buster or perfect for a family game night. The games are fairly simple, my now 4 year old has been able to play along for quite some time now. It can be a little annoying having to change out the controller accessories between games but other than that there's no other issues.
St Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!