• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This is a great game! So many mini games to choose from and great for everyone. So enjoyable and it is affordable and you can get so much use out of it! I definitely recommend! I love all of the wii games.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
Have loved this game since it came out.  My whole family loves it.  My daughters like the Power Cruising and Wakeboarding. I like the table tennis and sword fighting.  This is truly addicting and you just cant put it down.  All he games are fun, those are just our favorites.  Would recommend this game if it is still available.  It is super fun.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this game! This is by far one of my favorite Wii games out there. First off, it offers so many sports, a lot more than the regular Wii Sports. It definitely gives you a good work out also. My personal favorite sport to play is sword fighting, it is fun and challenging.
Naomi N.
Great rainy day boredom buster or perfect for a family game night. The games are fairly simple, my now 4 year old has been able to play along for quite some time now. It can be a little annoying having to change out the controller accessories between games but other than that there's no other issues.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very fun family game. Kids play it all the time and I love Wii game system. Not to many options to choose from but still a nice game. Also like Wii sports too. I'm giving a four star rating because I would like to see more game play options but other then that its great :)
Lauren M.
University Pk, PA
Love this game lots of fun for the whole family. it keeps my brother and i entertained for hours. I'm just writing this because i have to for points but whatever its a fun game thats all i gotta say. i have to keep going but I'm almost done now its lit
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Definitely not as good as the original wii sports, but is still fun. The games require the motion plus controller and can be played in multiplayer. The game can certainly add new games for a better experience for gamers. I think nintendo needs to publish a different type of sports game.
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
I love this game. I play with my family all the time and we have a blast. The sword fighting game in particular is our favorite. It's a great game for people who are new to wii and want a game with a lot of options.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I just played this for the first time a couple months ago. I'm not a sports person, but playing them on the Wii is so fun. I love the wake boarding the best and blowing is really fun too!
Sheena D.
Lisbon, CT
I absolutely love this! One of my favorite games to play! I love the original wii sports that came with the system and I wanted more like that, and with the wii sports resort I got exactly what I was looking for. A lot of fun sports to play, either alone or with another player! Now I'm going to have to challenge my husband to a match when he gets home ūüėČ
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?