BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Gamer Expert
Have loved this game since it came out.  My whole family loves it.  My daughters like the Power Cruising and Wakeboarding. I like the table tennis and sword fighting.  This is truly addicting and you just cant put it down.  All he games are fun, those are just our favorites.  Would recommend this game if it is still available.  It is super fun.
Stephanie V.
Gamer Expert
I absolutely love this game! This is by far one of my favorite Wii games out there. First off, it offers so many sports, a lot more than the regular Wii Sports. It definitely gives you a good work out also. My personal favorite sport to play is sword fighting, it is fun and challenging.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
I just played this for the first time a couple months ago. I'm not a sports person, but playing them on the Wii is so fun. I love the wake boarding the best and blowing is really fun too!
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Gamer Expert
It's a fun game to play with friends and family on a freezing cold day or on a hot as balls day, This is a great way to keep the kids busy.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Entretenido, divertido juego, ademas haces un poco de ejercicio mientras te diviertes. Mi hija dañó el mio haha lo quiero de nuevo ♡♥♥♥
Crystal B.
This is a fun game to play. I love to play the sword fight games and the skydiving is a lot of fun too.
Hollie S.
Blackstone, VA
This game is a blast!!! I love that you have many choices. My family plays it for hours.
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
This game was decent. I wasn't a huge fan of many of the games on there but the sword fighting one was super entertaining! Great game for kids.
Briana C.
This game is so much fun!! You can play with another player which makes it 10x better!! It a fun game to play with friends and family. I totally recommend!
Christina G.
Greenwood, IN
Game is pretty fun, though it's not a game you play for a long period of time unless you're playing with a kid.
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!