BY NINTENDO

• "It a fun game to play with friends and family." in 2 reviews
  • "It's my favorite game I can play it all day and u get exercise and have fun at the same time love it love it great game!!!" in 1 review
  • "Great options for the whole family, and we enjoy playing together." in 1 review
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Lisbon , CT
I absolutely love this! One of my favorite games to play! I love the original wii sports that came with the system and I wanted more like that, and with the wii sports resort I got exactly what I was looking for. A lot of fun sports to play, either alone or with another player! Now I'm going to have to challenge my husband to a match when he gets home 😉
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
Great rainy day boredom buster or perfect for a family game night. The games are fairly simple, my now 4 year old has been able to play along for quite some time now. It can be a little annoying having to change out the controller accessories between games but other than that there's no other issues.
Brigitte B.
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Definitely not as good as the original wii sports, but is still fun. The games require the motion plus controller and can be played in multiplayer. The game can certainly add new games for a better experience for gamers. I think nintendo needs to publish a different type of sports game.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very fun family game. Kids play it all the time and I love Wii game system. Not to many options to choose from but still a nice game. Also like Wii sports too. I'm giving a four star rating because I would like to see more game play options but other then that its great :)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
University Pk, PA
Love this game lots of fun for the whole family. it keeps my brother and i entertained for hours. I'm just writing this because i have to for points but whatever its a fun game thats all i gotta say. i have to keep going but I'm almost done now its lit
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Nashville , TN
I love this game. I play with my family all the time and we have a blast. The sword fighting game in particular is our favorite. It's a great game for people who are new to wii and want a game with a lot of options.
E B.
E B.
This is a fun game that is great for young kids and even parents! The Wii pluss motion sensor is needed in order to play this game. It is a fun competitive game that can be played many times
St Charles, IL
I just played this for the first time a couple months ago. I'm not a sports person, but playing them on the Wii is so fun. I love the wake boarding the best and blowing is really fun too!
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a lot of fun something for everyone. The graphics are so nice very 3-D like fun enjoyable for hours for the whole family the difference games something for everyone
Samie T.
Samie T.
Minneapolis, MN
The variety of games on this is great- I've had this for a while so I can't remember exactly how much I paid but I think it's a good value for the amount of games available
St Charles, IL
What is your favorite sport in the game?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!