Nintendo of America Wii Sports Resort

by Nintendo

What is your favorite sport in the game?
Is this the one that has the SHARK/FISH attack on it? Where you are in a glass-like tank and you have to plug the holes?
Need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start your review of Nintendo of America Wii Sports Resort!
Product Highlights
I really enjoy playing all the games on this.in reviews
Brigitte B.
Kingwood, WV
Definitely not as good as the original wii sports, but is still fun. The games require the motion plus controller and can be played in multiplayer. The game can certainly add new games for a better experience for gamers. I think nintendo needs to publish a different type of sports game.
Sarah G.
Milwaukie, OR
Purchased at: GameStop
I love the bowling best but lots of active games to give you cardio. This has an archery game thats reallyfun and a skydiving game that arent on the first Wii Sport game, I would definately recommend!
Pei Fenn T.
Kuala Lumpur , Wilayah Persekutuan
It's fun and exciting. Good game for bonding with families and friends. I remember playing it for the first time, and I was addicted to it.
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Entretenido, divertido juego, ademas haces un poco de ejercicio mientras te diviertes. Mi hija dañó el mio haha lo quiero de nuevo ♡♥♥♥
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
I just played this for the first time a couple months ago. I'm not a sports person, but playing them on the Wii is so fun. I love the wake boarding the best and blowing is really fun too!
Anna Marie S.
This was a good compliment to Wii Sports. I didn't play as many activities on this as the original though.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a lot of fun something for everyone. The graphics are so nice very 3-D like fun enjoyable for hours for the whole family the difference games something for everyone
Samie T.
Minneapolis, MN
The variety of games on this is great- I've had this for a while so I can't remember exactly how much I paid but I think it's a good value for the amount of games available
Naomi C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Great rainy day boredom buster or perfect for a family game night. The games are fairly simple, my now 4 year old has been able to play along for quite some time now. It can be a little annoying having to change out the controller accessories between games but other than that there's no other issues.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Played this a lot when we had our wii I liked the bowling and wake boarding the best, very fun game!