Nintendo of America Wii Sports Resort uploaded by Marissa S.

BY NINTENDO

• "I really enjoy playing all the games on this." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Love all these cute mini games. It's a great family friendly game to play. Remember to keep your wristband on at all times or you're going to pay for it with a new TV. It's a really enjoyable set of games. You actually do not even need the useless accessories like the surfboard controller, just use the regular wii controller! My favorite one has got to be the surfboarding game.
Crystal B.
I love this game, it is so fun to play! The sword fighting and the archery are my favorites. The sky diving is a lot of fun too! A nice family friendly game.
Elizabeth I.
Great game packed with options for a family game night, I think it's a great way to keep everyone friendly competitive, but having loads of fun!
Pei Fenn T.
Kuala Lumpur , Wilayah Persekutuan
It's fun and exciting. Good game for bonding with families and friends. I remember playing it for the first time, and I was addicted to it.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I really enjoy playing all the games on this. It gives you a great exercise while still having fun. I hate to loose :)
Ashley Z.
Poland, OH
Fun mini games great for the family. This game excites kids and gets them moving on days you can't play outside.
Anna Marie S.
This was a good compliment to Wii Sports. I didn't play as many activities on this as the original though.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I liked the Wii sports resort. Its a good game to stay active and kept my family entertained for hours.
Cheyenne M.
Pottsville, AR
Love this, it puts in a good workout for me too sometimes, though I should probably play it more often!
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
Played this a lot when we had our wii I liked the bowling and wake boarding the best, very fun game!
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
How many of you enjoy playing this?
Dawn M.
Wentzville, MO
Is this the one that has the SHARK/FISH attack on it? Where you are in a glass-like tank and you have to plug the holes?