BY NINTENDO

Becky S.
Magna, UT
I love this controller, it has stand up pretty well cause I smash it everything accidentally so it keep it which is great. And it is very comfortable to play for hours of playing.
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
I love my wii. i think the remote is so comfortable to use. it comes with a rubber cover/case and it is so good feeling. i love the remote its great.
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I love this control mine is pink i like how
comfortable it is and i love how u can attach it to your wrist so it don't go any wher
Nicole H.
I love these controllers, I have a pink one and my husband has a white one. Very comfortable for long hours of playing!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I have a wii and of course it came with a controller mines is white and one broke but I had had it for years
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
I bought this fr my nephew for his Nintendo system and it really stands up to the abuse he puts it through.
Belinda A.
Mcminnville, TN
Very well made I had it for a couple years and never once broke or anything but absolutely loved it!
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Este control es muy bueno, me encanta nintendo wii, es mi consola favorita, tiene juegos geniales para todas las edades
FashionDues đź’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Whats your favorite Wii remote color?? mine is pink
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Im just here for my badge.