BY NINTENDO

LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Have yet to try but would really love the chance to playing just dance it doesn't register all your moves it's so annoying I be getting down to missing my points .
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Motion plus is good the attachment is not the easy pies to take on and off when you need to charge it. The value is good as some games need to have motion plus. Best feature is the extra motion. So it is best game play. I would recommend to others so they can play more games.
Jaysie S.
Somerset, KY
Absolutely in love with mine!!! It is so easy to use and fun as well! I love wii and the concept of the motionplus is genius
Christine Mae M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I love this when playing Wii resort it gives accurate movement and so easy to connect to the remote I own 2 of these
Jerrilynn A.
Biloxi, MS
Very responsive and worked extremely well in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Would definitely purchase again.
Tiffany L.
Mannington, WV
Me and my son love to play the wii and we like the motion plus. it's a really cool concept
Brenda G.
Lynwood, CA
Veey good game my kids and mysef love . my kids have difdrent types of games whic they m