BY NINTENDO

courtney c.
Durham, NC
Gamer Expert
I've used this controller both to play old school Nintendo games on my Wii and for new games on my Wii U like Yoshi's Wooly World. It's comfortable even in my small hands, and it allows for ease of play. Definitely recommend. its super comfortable
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
My fiancé wanted an 'old school' controller to use for our Wii system. He purchased this one and has been loving it!
Allison H.
Cypress, TX
Love using this controller to play Mario kart rather than the wheel. It's so much easier for me to controll
Taneesha P.
Port St Lucie, FL
This remote controller is really fun and easy to use than other controllers. I would recommend this remote to any gamer who enjoy feeling incontrol of their game.
Brindiya R.
Love this controller! Easy to use and comfortable to play with! I recommend this to all Wii users!