BY NINTENDO

• Oh my gosh! I want to play this! Is it worth playing?5 Answers
Nintendo of America The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  • "This game is really fun but then again I'm pretty much going to love any zelda game their is." in 1 review
  • "It is a ton of long time fun!" in 1 review
  • "Its a fun game for all ages and i be probably played this game 5+ times." in 1 review
Anna B.
Pine Bluff, AR
One of the underrated games from this franchise. It's very cute and innocent in a way that's different from the rest of the games. Work on your timing if you want to find secret areas.
Amanda D.
Bakersfield , Ca
I absolutely love EVERYTHING Zelda =D I will always be looking forward to the new and coming Zelda games. I just hope in the future they remake the classic ones with better graphics
vanity v.
Zelda will always be my favorite game series but I was a little disappointed in this game. I hated the flute that you play, it doesn't work right and is a pain. Other than that the game was good. If you love Zelda you will like this game.
Tina N.
Berea, KY
I have been playing Zelda for over 20 years. I'm in my 30's now and still enjoy playing Zelda. I have played on the Wii and other consoles and love all versions. No matter how old you get Zelda is always a great game
Alan S.
Austin, TX
I honestly enjoyed Phantom Hourglass more than Spirit Tracks, but I still found Spirit Tracks engaging. It just felt somewhat repetitive and the train track travel system was inconvenient.
Briana C.
I absolutely loved this game. Anything the legend of Zelda I would buy! Its a fun game for all ages and i be probably played this game 5+ times. A++
Rachel M.
This is an amazing game with gorgeous graphics and a fantastic storyline! The game mechanics are very simple, so I recommend it to new gamers often.
Lauren S.
I already love Zelda games, so it's no surprise that this one was really fun to play. And the interactive aspects in this game are great.
Quinn R.
Zelda is such a fun and adventurous game to play. I have loved to play Zelda for quite a while, it is always interesting.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Another great Zelda game. I would recommend this to anyone who loves games. I have immensely enjoyed playing it.
Elizabeth A.
Oh my gosh! I want to play this! Is it worth playing?