BY NINTENDO

• Oh my gosh! I want to play this! Is it worth playing?5 Answers
  • "It is a ton of long time fun!" in 1 review
  • "Its a fun game for all ages and i be probably played this game 5+ times." in 1 review
  • "This game is really fun but then again I'm pretty much going to love any zelda game their is." in 1 review
Anna B.
Anna B.
White Hall, AR
One of the underrated games from this franchise. It's very cute and innocent in a way that's different from the rest of the games. Work on your timing if you want to find secret areas.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Bakersfield , Ca
I absolutely love EVERYTHING Zelda =D I will always be looking forward to the new and coming Zelda games. I just hope in the future they remake the classic ones with better graphics
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
This game is one of my favorite zelda games ever. I just loved riding my train around to different places.
Alan S.
Alan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I honestly enjoyed Phantom Hourglass more than Spirit Tracks, but I still found Spirit Tracks engaging. It just felt somewhat repetitive and the train track travel system was inconvenient.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
This is an amazing game with gorgeous graphics and a fantastic storyline! The game mechanics are very simple, so I recommend it to new gamers often.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I already love Zelda games, so it's no surprise that this one was really fun to play. And the interactive aspects in this game are great.
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Zelda is such a fun and adventurous game to play. I have loved to play Zelda for quite a while, it is always interesting.
Devon W.
Devon W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Another great Zelda game. I would recommend this to anyone who loves games. I have immensely enjoyed playing it.
Briana C.
Briana C.
I absolutely loved this game. Anything the legend of Zelda I would buy! Its a fun game for all ages and i be probably played this game 5+ times. A++
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Clifton Spgs, NY
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Oh my gosh! I want to play this! Is it worth playing?