Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Neon Red/neon Blue Joy-con uploaded by Amber P.Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Neon Red/neon Blue Joy-con uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

• What games would you recommend?1 Answers
  • A little nervous to buy this early in switch life cycle are there a...2 Answers
  • Is this system worth a purchase yet? Nintendo Of America - S...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
The thing is, grab and go controllers are out there and many do not make it to the big leagues next to consoles like the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, for a reason. And Nintendo is trying to do two in one while playing catch-up. Not to mention, Nintendo has barely any third party developer games available on the Switch. Initially when I heard about the Switch this was way back when it was still called the NX. I was still excited, and when the name came out I was like I NEED IT. But my boyfriend warned me, it was not going to be good. I was a Nintendo girl through and through, so I didn't want to believe his words, but alas his words turned out to be true. Although it is a fun concept and surprisingly comfortable, it still has a long way to go. No I do not own it, but I know someone who does. I do hope Nintendo continues to polish the console continuously like Xbox and PlayStation before it has. Considering they're doing the whole subscription based feature now too. The thing about the Switch is, it's cute but the specifications suck. Next to the 2DS and 3DS, it does not compare. They are both better in specs than the Switch, The battery life, on the go, lasts from 2 and half hours to six depending on the settings and what game you're playing. On Breath of the Wild, no more than three hours. And you wanna say it's on the go right? How is that on the go? I hope Nintendo has a portable charger adapter made for this. If not, get on it. After hearing they will be making the next Pokemon game on the Switch, I'm a little disappointed because the only reason Sun and Moon did well was because of the Pokemon Go hype. Who plays Pokemon Go anymore? Barely anyone. There's still some people, I clap for them, but data usage, battery, and all that isn't worth it. Unless the Switch has more third party developers that join and better specifications, I will not buy this product. When the specs came out, many top gamers backed out of their pre-order. The Wii and Wii U is being discontinued and their 2DS and 3DS has been their best yet in the current ages of time. Pokemon has seen better days though. I wish Splatoon and Breath of the Wild would be available at the very least on the 2DS and 3DS. If not third party developers will only join if Nintendo broadens their horizons. But obviously, Nintendo prides themselves in family friendly games. Which there's nothing wrong with that, they can still optimize for it while having a better selection to play on. But they haven't been able to target their audience well in awhile, and that's because we're looking for quality not just concept. But also, quantity. Why am I going to play two or three games, tops, and then put it down? I love how multiple games can be found on across multiple platforms such as Xbox One, PS4, and Steam. I was being nice with a two star because I love Nintendo, and their concept was cute.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
When I first heard about this I wasn't too excited about it, but decided to follow in my boyfriend's steps and get one for myself. I love the easy setup and how little space it takes up. One of the things that bothers me is that there​ isn't a wide range in the game catalog. I understand it's a new system so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. It's lightweight and the dock in my opinion is fragile. It would have been nice if they put two stands on the back of the screen instead of just the one flimsy stand that isn't even in the center. Honestly I'm not quite sure I'd recommend this to anyone.
Orlando, FL
I love this game although I do admit that I'm kinda disappointed in it's launch. Like it could've had so many other games included on it, internet access, apps like Netflix... It's just lacking so much right now but I truly hope that in the future the system gets much better. I enjoy playing 1-2 Switch and Just Dance but I can't wait until they bring back some of the old skool game titles back. I take my Switch everywhere I go just so that I have something to do.
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
This system is so good it's basically ruined my life. The only bad thing I can say is that it makes me mad that not every game is on the switch!! I want to take all my main console games with me wherever I go!! The system is extremely well designed, battery life is good, graphics are beautiful, it handles well, it's just a great experience!! The dynamic rumble feature is pretty amazing! Hard to explain, just try it! And the motion controls have been so refined to integrate with normal controls, I never want to go back to anything else. If you're a gaming fan, this is a must have in your collection!
Amber P.
Amber P.
The Nintendo Switch is amazing!!! I love how you can just grab it and go! The controllers may be small but they are actually quite comfortable! It's a bit expensive because it just came out recently but it truly is worth it!! I also love the color of the controllers. The color makes the controllers pop! I definitely recommend buying this for anyone who loves video games!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love my Switch. Like that I can set it on my desk and play it at a level that's comfortable and then switch to the tv when I feel like it. I also love the size of the remotes, good fit and good placement for the buttons. Do recommend getting a screen protector, though. I'd knocked it over on my desk twice when using it and while it didn't suffer any damage its better save than sorry.

Overall, it's a good console and worth the money. I got mine the day of launch, magically.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
I love the Nintendo switch so far with Zelda but I think they need to make some more games. I know it's a newer console but they need to spit some new games out quicker before some newer cooler system comes out again. I do love the size of it when you are playing on the switch and the controls are easy to learn however I do not like playing it on my tv. It loses signal from the controllers multiple times unless I'm sitting directly in front of the tv
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can you say FUN? Because that's exactly what these are! They are awesome and truly provided our family with hours of fun! It's rare you find something every one likes and these definitely provided plenty of laughs and memories! Fun!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Awesome product. We bought it for my nine year old son and he loves it. The only bad thing is the price. It is very expensive but the happiness of my son makes it worth it. I really recommend this game console.
Lisette G.
Lisette G.
Finally got my hands on one.  the kids love how easy it is to move around and use as a handheld and also as a normal one connected to the tv.  I think the price was pricey for this unit but 1and not enough games yet.  but it's still early hope by christmas more games come out!
demetria n.
A little nervous to buy this early in switch life cycle are there any bugs or problems with the switch system?
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite game so far on the console?
demetria n.
What games would you recommend?