BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

• What games would you recommend?4 Answers
  • What is your favorite game so far on the console?4 Answers
  • A little nervous to buy this early in switch life cycle are there...4 Answers
michael l.
Plano
i got this product for my birthday and i have been absolutely loving it! you can play at home while its docked with your friends at your house or if your friends have the switch you can play online with them if they have a copy of the game you want to play i think that it is very convenient that you can just grab it and leave. It is very good for long car rides or road trips because you can just detach the joy-cons from the console and play a two player game such as Mariokart 8 with whoever is in the car with you. The only thing i worry about is if you put the little attachments with the wristband on the wrong way it will get stuck which can be a hassle to people who are new to the switch, luckily you can put a Flathead screwdriver in the little hole of the joy-con and it will click out of place which you can then remove it. Right now i have 7 games for the Nintendo Switch Rayman Legends, Minecraft, Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Mariokart 8 Digital Deluxe,Arms,and super Mario Oddesy which is by far my most favorite game of them all because you have to really look at the game to find all the secret powermoons and coins and this game will keep you occupied for a VERY long time so if you are planning on getting this product a strongly recommend buying Super Mario Oddesy for your first game. The controllers also known as ''joy-cons'' in my opinion are very comfortable to hold and even if you dont like the way they feel the console comes with a so called "grip"  that you slide the controllers into to make it feel like a classic game console controller that kind of feels like a Xbox or PlayStation controller. I have also purchased a new set of controllers so me and my family can all play games together since the console only comes with two controllers and i have a family of four, Now here is my overall summary of the Nintendo Switch..... GET IT!!!!  it is such an amazing console especially if you have a family of four since many of Nintendo's games are four player supported which you mainly don't see in most of today's new game consoles such as Xbox or PlayStation. this is just overall an amazing product and i wish i had more to say about it.
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
A total hit. I have owned every single nintendo console except for the Virtual Boy. This is one of the best consoles nintendo has come out with. Ever since that marketing fail of the Wii U, which don't get me wrong was a great console, this has by far surpassed my expectations. The joy-cons have AMAZING motion sensors and the design is so sleek and beautiful. The console handles much like a DS and a Wii combined. Every single game looks beautiful on the display, and it is so easy to connect the switch to a T.V for enhanced gameplay. I would absolutely recommend this console to newbies for Nintendo and long time fans. The price isn't exactly affordable, but it is absolutely worth splurging for.
Ashley a.
Brooklyn, NY
I do not regret buying this for my son. He loves the switch and I actually have fun with it too lol. I love how versatile it is, either you play on the tv or on the little screen. You also don't have to buy two controllers because the one controller the console comes with can used as two. You can even download Hulu on in which I think is really cool. It's a great console, its different, and worth the price. Especially if your buying it for a child.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
My boyfriend kept insisting that we need one of these and I kept saying no. Then he tried to entice me with Super Mario Odyssey and I caved. I have to admit, I love this console! I like that there are different ways to use the controllers and I love that when the joysticks charge gets low (even though they do last a long time) you can just switch to the handheld screen and keep playing. There aren't a lot of options yet for games, but the ones that we have we absolutely love. (Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, & Legend of Zelda) The only problem we had was the joystick on the red controller was fine one day and the next it suddenly did not click and you could not go left. This happened within two months of purchasing it. We sent it in, they repaired it for free, and sent it back to us good as new.
Mayra L.
Hubby originally bought this for our 3 boys ages 4,6, and 12 but I think we use it more than them lol. I like how convenient it is to switch from a tv console to handheld as I am always on the go. It keeps my boys entertained on grocery trips or long car trips. The screen is very good quality, does not feel cheap like the wii u. At first I was against this purchase but now I’m happy we got it!
Brianna K.
Warrior Run, PA
Amazing console, would definitely recommend to anybody. Just bought this lastnight and I'm beyond happy. It's portable, it's multiplayer compatible, the games are phenomenal. So excited to keep playing. [product:nintendo-of-america---switch-32gb-console---neon-red/neon-blue-joy-con]
Melissa D.
So I splurged and ended up buying this console basically for the ease of taking it everywhere and the game legend of Zelda breath of the wild LOL and I have to say I was hooked to that game it was definitely worth the buy! The console is great I love that it connects to a tv and can be used just as is to take along where ever you go the only con is the battery definitely goes especially when playing legend of Zelda! You just have to expect to have it charge a lot but to me it’s still worth it to buy especially now being it’s not too in demand as it was when I purchased you can buy them at the $299 price its meant to be and not pay double for them not being in stock ! LOL
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
My son just love his Nintendo Switch, and so does his dad! Is an excellent way to entertain the whole family! The quality of the images is excellent! Is expensive and you have to buy accessories too but worth the price. I would recommend it for anyone with kids and also for the big ones!
Katie S.
I absolutely love my Switch. It's such a creative concept for a gaming system. I love that it's portable and I can bring it with me during long car rides, easily bring it to different rooms with me, or leave it hooked up to the TV to play on a bigger screen. I currently only have Mario Kart 8 and Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I love both games. For being a handheld convertible console, the graphics are awesome. Nintendo did a great job with the Switch and I am super pleased with it.
Sophana S.
Sumner
Absolutely love Nintendo! Their games and consoles have always been a favorite of mine. The switch is very loved in our home, I love that the joy cons are removable and that I can take the console on the go. Can’t wait for more games to be released!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite game so far on the console?
demetria n.
What games would you recommend?
demetria n.
A little nervous to buy this early in switch life cycle are there any bugs or problems with the switch system?