BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

michael l.
Plano
i got this product for my birthday and i have been absolutely loving it! you can play at home while its docked with your friends at your house or if your friends have the switch you can play online with them if they have a copy of the game you want to play i think that it is very convenient that you can just grab it and leave. It is very good for long car rides or road trips because you can just detach the joy-cons from the console and play a two player game such as Mariokart 8 with whoever is in the car with you. The only thing i worry about is if you put the little attachments with the wristband on the wrong way it will get stuck which can be a hassle to people who are new to the switch, luckily you can put a Flathead screwdriver in the little hole of the joy-con and it will click out of place which you can then remove it. Right now i have 7 games for the Nintendo Switch Rayman Legends, Minecraft, Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Mariokart 8 Digital Deluxe,Arms,and super Mario Oddesy which is by far my most favorite game of them all because you have to really look at the game to find all the secret powermoons and coins and this game will keep you occupied for a VERY long time so if you are planning on getting this product a strongly recommend buying Super Mario Oddesy for your first game. The controllers also known as ''joy-cons'' in my opinion are very comfortable to hold and even if you dont like the way they feel the console comes with a so called "grip"  that you slide the controllers into to make it feel like a classic game console controller that kind of feels like a Xbox or PlayStation controller. I have also purchased a new set of controllers so me and my family can all play games together since the console only comes with two controllers and i have a family of four, Now here is my overall summary of the Nintendo Switch..... GET IT!!!!  it is such an amazing console especially if you have a family of four since many of Nintendo's games are four player supported which you mainly don't see in most of today's new game consoles such as Xbox or PlayStation. this is just overall an amazing product and i wish i had more to say about it.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
My boyfriend kept insisting that we need one of these and I kept saying no. Then he tried to entice me with Super Mario Odyssey and I caved. I have to admit, I love this console! I like that there are different ways to use the controllers and I love that when the joysticks charge gets low (even though they do last a long time) you can just switch to the handheld screen and keep playing. There aren't a lot of options yet for games, but the ones that we have we absolutely love. (Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart, & Legend of Zelda) The only problem we had was the joystick on the red controller was fine one day and the next it suddenly did not click and you could not go left. This happened within two months of purchasing it. We sent it in, they repaired it for free, and sent it back to us good as new.
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love my Nintendo Switch so much! You can play via your TV or just as a hand console, sometimes it gets too annoying to hold when you have the controllers attached so it's nice to be able to detached the controllers and still be able to play by prompting the monitor up. I am so excited for games that are being released this year! Can't wait to play more with my friends!
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
A total hit. I have owned every single nintendo console except for the Virtual Boy. This is one of the best consoles nintendo has come out with. Ever since that marketing fail of the Wii U, which don't get me wrong was a great console, this has by far surpassed my expectations. The joy-cons have AMAZING motion sensors and the design is so sleek and beautiful. The console handles much like a DS and a Wii combined. Every single game looks beautiful on the display, and it is so easy to connect the switch to a T.V for enhanced gameplay. I would absolutely recommend this console to newbies for Nintendo and long time fans. The price isn't exactly affordable, but it is absolutely worth splurging for.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Awesome device! I remember all We had was a big gameboy with a huge light and magnifier too add on top lol. But this is a huge upgrade from that. We went thru at least 5 Nintendo ds's bc of dropping, getting wet, or just plain destructive child. But this can be used as a tablet and controls held, or as one device to carry with you, connects to the tv for playing on the big screen, or play with another player by separating the controllers and turning sideways. Freaking genius
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
I got this console four days ago and it's already seen much more use than my Wii U ever did. It's comfortable to play either hooked up to the TV or in handheld mode and I love how portable it is. The controller is by far the most innovative part of the system; you can slide the joy-cons into the traditional controller holder, slide them on either side of the screen to play in handheld mode, or just use them like Wii remotes. It is worth every penny and I have a feeling I will be playing it for years to come. I strongly recommend getting Super Mario Odyssey for your first game.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
My son just love his Nintendo Switch, and so does his dad! Is an excellent way to entertain the whole family! The quality of the images is excellent! Is expensive and you have to buy accessories too but worth the price. I would recommend it for anyone with kids and also for the big ones!
Ella S.
I got this as a gift from my parents and I am so happy I did. I literally play on this console every single day! I love that you can play on the tv, and then play handheld and pick up exactly where you left off. I’ve yet to have any issues with the console either!
Katie D.
I absolutely love my Switch. It's such a creative concept for a gaming system. I love that it's portable and I can bring it with me during long car rides, easily bring it to different rooms with me, or leave it hooked up to the TV to play on a bigger screen. I currently only have Mario Kart 8 and Zelda: Breath of the Wild and I love both games. For being a handheld convertible console, the graphics are awesome. Nintendo did a great job with the Switch and I am super pleased with it.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I've had a lot of gaming systems through the years and usually have stuck with Nintendo, since these provide the games I prefer to play (not a fan of first person shooter games). This is a fun system with multiple ways to play. Being able to use this as a stand along console AND as a handheld is awesome. There's a wide range of games available. Internal storage isn't horribly sized but enough for saving games. Priced kind of high (around $250-$300) but worth it for what you get.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite game so far on the console?
demetria n.
What games would you recommend?
demetria n.
A little nervous to buy this early in switch life cycle are there any bugs or problems with the switch system?
Abigail D.