BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

• What other colors would you like to see the joycons come in?1 Answers
  • Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con has anyo...3 Answers
  • so, this console is as great as it seems on commercials? How do t...5 Answers
Buy on GameStop
Casey M.
Sweet Valley
I bought the Nintendo Switch a few months ago and so far have only played two games on it. I had to invest in a controller to really be able to enjoy the gameplay and play as long as I wanted without the joycons losing their charge. Perfect console for kids especially being able to take it in the car and play this on the go. The more games that are coming out now make the console really worth it. Just be ready to pay for a few extras like a second controller or another set of the joy con sticks. Also the amiibos that come out for the games are a really cool, original add on.
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
I love my Nintendo Switch!

I didn't think I would need one but after a friend let me play with his console, I was immediately hooked. The price point for the Switch is pretty good in my opinion. I mean it's a console AND a handheld platform all at once. Genius.

The control and fluidity with the screen is great. I usually have a hard time with "moving" within a game space but somehow, the Switch made this a lot easier for casual gamers like me.

I am looking forward to having much more games available for it soon. For now, find me on Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I highly recommend this game system. If you travel a lot this system can go with you and be played on the plane or at your next destination. They already have tons of games for everyone and only are having more amazing games to come. The handheld version is light weight and easy to use or slide of the controls and add them to the controller and play on the tv or directly on the devices screen. They is so many ways to play and easy to travel with making it great to get multiple uses out of.
Cristina S.
Puyallup, WA
I was so excited when I was able to pick this console up on the day of its release! It works flawlessly between switching from the home console mode and hand held. It is rather large when using it portably, but that's not a problem for me. At first there weren't many games released with it, but I've waited patiently and they are finally starting to roll out more games. I think it's totally worth the money. I like that Nintendo is very kid friendly and yet still makes the adults happy too.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I love the Nintendo switch it great for all ages. My autistic three year old to my 9 year old play this without any problems. You can play it on the TV or as more like a DS. I highly recommend it for anyone for the young or the young at heart.
Natashia S.
Wayne, WV
We bought our a few weeks after they came out and we all enjoy it so much. My only complaint is it doesn't stay charged long enough. I Lee took it on a road trip this summer thinking my daughter could play the whole way but it died about 6 hours into our 12 hour trip. She didn't play on it the whole time, we all took turns playing on it.
Abbie C.
My husband and I just bought the switch, and it's amazing! He's definitely more of a gamer, but I have certainly enjoyed it. I love that it's a social game console, the way the controllers break apart and you can easily play with more people. This works great for party games like Mario Kart. Excited to see what games they come out with next!
Ally S.
My favorite console yet. The versatility of this is incredible, we can bring it on the busy, let our daughter play, play together, play with a handheld or on out tv. The charging station is sleek and look good in our living room and nintendo is killing it with the games they have for this! YES PLEASE, ill take 2!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I grew up using Nintendo games. My two boys saw this and wanted it. They love they both can play it on tv and then take it apart and play it when we are out and about. So far there favorite game is Zelda.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Definitely either the best or second best gaming console because it has only one con which is it's too too expensive one grand is too much but it is very good and portable and it has the ability to do a lot so it's very good but kind of iffy
Jose O.
so, this console is as great as it seems on commercials? How do the graphics work?
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con has anyone purchased this game system yet? How is it? Should I buy it?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other colors would you like to see the joycons come in?
How do I get one for free