BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

• How do I get a cheaper one or a free one because ... Be the first to answer!
  • What other colors would you like to see the joycons come in?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kathryn L.
Pompano Beach, FL
I grew up with Nintendo, I am a child of the 80's.  I begged my parents for Nintendo when it first came out and my life has come full circle when my children begged me to add the switch to their collection of all things consoles.  I LOVE this console!  Nintendo never disappoints.  Some pros for our family have been the controllers, the 2 player games and that it is so eaily transported wherever we go (on vacation, etc.)  It keeps the kids occupied with classic brands and I am happy to allow them to play it.  Nintendo will always be a safe favorite for my kiddos.   From Mario to Zelda and all the not so popular names, the games are fantastic, fun to play, keeps you engaged and long-lasting.  I highly recommend this for any household with kids 1-109
Alexis T.
I absolutely love my switch. When it first started the pre ordering I talked myself out of ordering it because I didn't want to put down the money at the time. Once November came around I decided I couldn't wait anymore. I only have an issue with a few things. For starters, the first night I was dying to play more than the one game I had ordered and tried to do a digital copy. Not only did it take forever, I also found out that I didn't have enough memory to download it. Even once I deleted everything off the switch I was unable to download the game till I purchased a SD card. Also, while I love the fact that I can play my games on a TV, I'm much more of handheld person. It's battery life isn't nearly as long compared to the 3DS.
Luana B.
This is the best console Nintendo has came out with so far. It's so convenient. You can use it on the go or just pop it into the dock and use it on your TV. It also automatically comes with two controllers so you can easily start buying two player games. This console will be coming out with so many interesting games for 2018 and they will not disappoint. I would definitely recommend this to any person of any age. It's so easy to get used to and to own.
Laura D.
My Daughter got this for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! She loves that she can take it with her wherever we go if she is in between a game and also that on the go she can do 2 player. As a parent I don't like how many pieces come with it though. We have a designated area where it gets put away to ensure no pieces get lost. Overall it is a great buy and very innovative of Nintendo with its multiple play features.
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
My fiance bought this for me as an early Christmas gift. I love it! It's super portable, the controllers aren't too big, and there are fun titles for me to play. It was a bit expensive but when you think about it, it's a console that is both portable and able to use on the TV as well. I would recommend this, but for adults. It's too expensive for kids.
Jacquelyn M.
This is the first gaming console I've ever bought with my own money and it was worth every penny! It's pretty much two systems in one. With the hand held option, I can seamlessly go from room to room while playing. It comes with pretty much everything. I think I'm going to buy a carrying case for it since I use it handheld 90% of the time.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
I bought the Nintendo Switch a few months ago and so far have only played two games on it. I had to invest in a controller to really be able to enjoy the gameplay and play as long as I wanted without the joycons losing their charge. Perfect console for kids especially being able to take it in the car and play this on the go. The more games that are coming out now make the console really worth it. Just be ready to pay for a few extras like a second controller or another set of the joy con sticks. Also the amiibos that come out for the games are a really cool, original add on.
stephanie L.
Baton Rouge, LA
My boyfriend is completely obsessed with his Nintendo Switch. Games are constantly being released and the portable ness of the product is really handy. It’s pretty affordable compared to other game systems.
Danny G.
Are you looking for a gaming system that everyone can enjoy? This little guy will do it. My family grew up with the Nintendo brand and always treasured the Super Mario and Zelda series. To this day I still try and challenge my friend and siblings to a game of Mario Kart! But to get to the point this system definitely hits the mark where the Wii U had failed. Absolutely love that it’s portable and that it offers games a whole group can play.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
My husband bought this to bring with him on a deployment. It lasted the whole time he was there and now we take it on road trips. It’s a blast and perfect for kids and adults! Well worth the price!
Jose O.
so, this console is as great as it seems on commercials? How do the graphics work?
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con has anyone purchased this game system yet? How is it? Should I buy it?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What other colors would you like to see the joycons come in?
olivia a.
London
hello all! is this really worth the price?
How do I get one for free