BY NINTENDO

Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con controller. see more...

• What are some of your favorite Nintendo Of America - Swi...2 Answers
  • What's your opinions on the Nintendo switch console? Nin...3 Answers
  • How do I get a cheaper one or a free one because $300 is ...2 Answers
Jessica M.
East Hampton, CT
At first I wasn't sold on getting another nintendo system.  The Wii didn't live up to expectations and I never even bothered with a wii-u, and thought this would be more of the same.  Boy was I wrong.  The ability to switch on the fly between TV and handheld is actually great and more useful than I thought it would be.  The controls feel good in either mode and the screen on the switch itself it big enough and clear enough that I felt comfortable playing a very detailed game like Zelda on it.  After the initial release of games, I do feel like the quality of games being released on it has really dropped off, which is a bummer.  We're using it a lot less than we did when we initially got it for that reason.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Purchased this a few months after it came out and it’s awesome! I love Nintendo products and especially their gaming systems and I don’t regret buying it a single bit! It was $300, but I use it so much, have my friends play on it with me, and my nephews have played with me countless times. Such and awesome system!
Laura D.
My Daughter got this for Christmas and she absolutely loves it! She loves that she can take it with her wherever we go if she is in between a game and also that on the go she can do 2 player. As a parent I don't like how many pieces come with it though. We have a designated area where it gets put away to ensure no pieces get lost. Overall it is a great buy and very innovative of Nintendo with its multiple play features.
The Nintendo switch is SUPER fun and unique as you can take it on the go or plug it into your TV for a much life sized gameplay such as Xbox and PlayStation. The graphics are great compared to other hand held devices as well!
Julie D.
Jacksonville
I absolutely love the Nintendo Switch! It's completely portable I can take it anywhere. Or I could hook it up and play on my TV. There's so many classic games already out for it. Even if you're not a big game person. You would love a Nintendo Switch. Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
I absolutely love my switch. When it first started the pre ordering I talked myself out of ordering it because I didn't want to put down the money at the time. Once November came around I decided I couldn't wait anymore. I only have an issue with a few things. For starters, the first night I was dying to play more than the one game I had ordered and tried to do a digital copy. Not only did it take forever, I also found out that I didn't have enough memory to download it. Even once I deleted everything off the switch I was unable to download the game till I purchased a SD card. Also, while I love the fact that I can play my games on a TV, I'm much more of handheld person. It's battery life isn't nearly as long compared to the 3DS.
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
My fiance bought this for me as an early Christmas gift. I love it! It's super portable, the controllers aren't too big, and there are fun titles for me to play. It was a bit expensive but when you think about it, it's a console that is both portable and able to use on the TV as well. I would recommend this, but for adults. It's too expensive for kids.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
This is probably one of the coolest systems out there. You can take it on the go, hook it up to the tv, or remove the controllers on the sides and play on the game system screen. It’s neat how you can buy the expansion controllers which makes playing certain games a lot easier than using the itty bitty ones by themselves.
Casey M.
Montoursville, PA
I bought the Nintendo Switch a few months ago and so far have only played two games on it. I had to invest in a controller to really be able to enjoy the gameplay and play as long as I wanted without the joycons losing their charge. Perfect console for kids especially being able to take it in the car and play this on the go. The more games that are coming out now make the console really worth it. Just be ready to pay for a few extras like a second controller or another set of the joy con sticks. Also the amiibos that come out for the games are a really cool, original add on.
Kim W.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This console is so fun! I knew I wanted to get my 7 year old son a game console for Christmas last year but I wasn’t sure what to pick. I went back and forth between PlayStation, Xbox, and the nintendo 3ds. Then I learned about the Nintendo Switch. It really is the best of both (all!) worlds. It’s a stationary game console, it’s a wii that’s fun for the whole family, and it’s a portable game to take on the go. The game selection keeps getting better and better too. I recommend this to everyone. Not only does my son love it but the whole family does too!
Jose O.
so, this console is as great as it seems on commercials? How do the graphics work?
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con has anyone purchased this game system yet? How is it? Should I buy it?
olivia a.
London, London
hello all! is this really worth the price?
How do I get one for free
Cory S.
Brandon
Main reason you purchased the switch and why?Nintendo Of America - Switch 32GB Console - Gray Joy-con