BY NINTENDO

Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Who doesn't love any Super Mario games? Lots of fun, great action, and fun for all ages. Lots of fun challenges, but not so hard that you cant beat it.
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
To me, this game was pretty dull and I didn't have much interest in it because the levels were not very challenging nor had much creativity to them.
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Now the first Mario Galaxy was an awesome game but now #2 took the cake for me!
The graphics are even better! The detail is unbelievable. With each level you unlock you get areas on the Mario ship that open up. This is super imaginative and I can only imagine this is an absolute wonder for kids. I'm in my 20's and I find this a blast, I don't think there is an age limit to this game.
It's adorable. The characters are as classic as ever.
Another Mario game turned classic!
Mario slays again! Seriously ✋🏻👏🏻
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I have not realize how many games I bought my daughter for her Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS XL. I bought her this game as well. I never bought her the first Super Mario Galaxy, but I got her the second one. She loved playing this game. I think this is the only Mario game, I could not get a hang of. It was very difficult to me, but my daughter love it.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
there's not too many sequels that live up to the original but this is such a game. It was a lot of fun to play, each level was interesting, and I even found myself going back to play world's I had already beaten. I kind of wish we still owned our Wii.
Shakis D.
This is such a fun game but it is also challenging. I would get so mad if I did not do a move correctly, but that's what makes this game so much fun!
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
I love this game! I play it,my kid plays it,and my nieces/nephews play it! Great for the family,and friendly competition here and there! :)
Teri s.
Pueblo West, CO
Anything made with Mario in it is a successful game. My 5 year old loves the old and new games such a success and it'll never disappoint
Michelle F.
I love all mario games; they have always been my favorite. This is a fun game for the whole family or just to play on your own.
Luna C.
Cape Coral, FL
I love any Mario game. This is a great game to play as well and I love playing with family and friends. Its such a fun game.
Jamie B.
Is this game as good as the first?
Kristin V.
Is this as fun as the first one?