BY NINTENDO

Brittany M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I've had this game for a little over a year and have only played it a handful of times. But I liked it of course, it's Mario! However, I don't like the way the map looks.
Abby M.
My little brother got this for Christmas or a birthday a while back, and this summer we just started playing it together. It is SO fun and addictive! Although it is a single-player game (you are playing as Mario), he can play along by being a "Luma" helper that follows me around. He has the power to get rid of enemies, retrieve items, and many other various tasks that help us progress. He doesn't have the patience to work through the game by himself, as it can get pretty tricky, so this is an awesome opportunity for us to work together! The ultimate goal of the game is to save Princess Peach from Bowser, and you have to advance through 6 worlds to do so. There are many "galaxy" levels within each world, and to advance, you need to beat the levels and collect Power Stars. So far, we have collected 19, but I believe there are 242 total!! For someone who isn't a hardcore gamer like myself, this game provides plenty of entertainment and frustration. Now at world 3, we are finding that it is much more difficult for us to progress. However, it is still extremely fun, and the graphics are so impressive and aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend this game for anyone who has a Wii and wants to venture into easy gaming (nunchuk required).
Landy D.
Signal Hill , Ca
Now the first Mario Galaxy was an awesome game but now #2 took the cake for me!
The graphics are even better! The detail is unbelievable. With each level you unlock you get areas on the Mario ship that open up. This is super imaginative and I can only imagine this is an absolute wonder for kids. I'm in my 20's and I find this a blast, I don't think there is an age limit to this game.
It's adorable. The characters are as classic as ever.
Another Mario game turned classic!
Mario slays again! Seriously ✋🏻👏🏻
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I have not realize how many games I bought my daughter for her Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS XL. I bought her this game as well. I never bought her the first Super Mario Galaxy, but I got her the second one. She loved playing this game. I think this is the only Mario game, I could not get a hang of. It was very difficult to me, but my daughter love it.
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
there's not too many sequels that live up to the original but this is such a game. It was a lot of fun to play, each level was interesting, and I even found myself going back to play world's I had already beaten. I kind of wish we still owned our Wii.
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
Best game ever i play it all the time with my son. i love this game i love playing with my sons even if they beat me half of the time i get spend my time with them and i love it
April J.
Las Vegas, NV
Holy moly, this game is fun. Now that it is playable on the Wii U, my boyfriend and I can't stop playing it. It's perfect for those who want to watch someone else play a game but be a tiny bit involved.
Shannon B.
Hillman, MI
Who doesn't love any Super Mario games? Lots of fun, great action, and fun for all ages. Lots of fun challenges, but not so hard that you cant beat it.
Shakis D.
This is such a fun game but it is also challenging. I would get so mad if I did not do a move correctly, but that's what makes this game so much fun!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
To me, this game was pretty dull and I didn't have much interest in it because the levels were not very challenging nor had much creativity to them.
Jamie B.
Is this game as good as the first?
Kristin V.
Is this as fun as the first one?