Nintendo of America Style Savvy

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo of America Style Savvy!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Rapids , MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really like all the clothes and being able to help different customers with different styles find the perfect outfit. It gets old doing the same thing over and over again though, becomes boring after awhile
I do enjoy playing this game a lot. It's entertaining and it's awesome especially if you're a fashionista. It does get a little redundant though, you'll get the same customers and they'll want the same thing, but they will switch it up once and awhile. Overall it's a great game!
Gamer Expert Level 3
This was my favorite Nintendo DS game. I loved how you can interact with the different customers and learn their different styles and tastes in clothing. It gets to the point where if you have played enough and have enough experience with the game you can tell the brands of clothing the customer is wearing as soon as you see them. I just wish they added more to the game because it gets boring after you have completed the game and won all the contests. I wish they added more to Dominic's story line also.
I used to love this game when i was younger! very addicting and id spend hours playing this game while really enjoying myself.
I like this game because you can set up your own business and create your own outfits. This is most definitely a game I would recommend for girls.
Oxnard, CA
I've had this game for years and have never gotten tired of it. Owning a store and buying merchandise is so fun. Plus you get to play dress up!
Hamilton, OH
I love this game! it is so addicting. I would play it for hours its so much fun & their is so many styles to choose from! highly recommend for any age.
Athol, MA
I love this game it is super fun and easy to play. I'm 29 and enjoy this game it is great for little girls who are into fashion or dress up.
Ajax, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
I was obsessed with this game when I was younger! You get to open your own store, design clothes, participate in contests, buy clothes and makeup, etc. Hours of fun. I found it in my basement recently and started playing it and honestly guys, it's still lit.

Looking for your answer?