BY NINTENDO

Autumn W.
London, OH
I truly enjoy the entire Professor Layton Series of games. This is the second game in the series, preceded by The Curious Village and followed by The Unwound Future. All of the Layton games are mind teasers and filled with fantastic puzzles to solve. Hopefully, you will enjoy the games as much as I have.
Miss D.
I hope the Professor Layton series never ends! The art style is beautiful, the music is relaxing and the voice actor is top notch, especially for a handheld game. But the puzzles are real thinkers and great for the older crowd. I wouldn't suggest this game so much for anyone below 12.
Sarah R.
I cannot say enough things about the Professor Layton Series, and this game is my favorite by far. Some of the puzzles are quite a challenge but still enjoyable. I really enjoy the voice acting.
Leah C.
I love the Prof. Layton series, but this one seemed simpler than the others. Not much of a challenge. Nice story though and I love the style.
Morgan L.
When this game came out, I was thrilled because the first game was amazing and if only I knew this would have become the addiction it is.
wenesday p.
Dayton, OH
The best ds game of all time it's challenging entertaining and I have everyone of the series definetaly not for young kids
Rebecca S.
Kingston, TN
I absolutely love these games! The puzzles can sometimes be pretty difficult but that's just apart of the fun!
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX
The kids like playing this game. They said it was easy and fun to play. They take it with them on trips.
Hannah C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this game, just the right level of challenging for me. Amazing puzzles of all kinds.
Ashlyn N.
This is the sequel to professor Layton and the curious village. It lived up to the first game. It was just as challenging if not more. The dialogue just keeps getting better. Did not expect the ending. Made me cry just as much as the first game.