Nintendo of America Professor Layton Diabolical

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo of America Professor Layton Diabolical!
Virginia Bch, VA
Professor Layton games are my absolute favorite! Keeps your brain going and keeps it stimulated.
I love the Prof. Layton series, but this one seemed simpler than the others. Not much of a challenge. Nice story though and I love the style.
I hope the Professor Layton series never ends! The art style is beautiful, the music is relaxing and the voice actor is top notch, especially for a handheld game. But the puzzles are real thinkers and great for the older crowd. I wouldn't suggest this game so much for anyone below 12.
Elizabethtown, KY
Love this game, just the right level of challenging for me. Amazing puzzles of all kinds.
Culver City, CA
Good continuation of the series but the puzzles do start to get a bit repetitive.
Canton, GA
I have enjoyed all of the professor Layton games . There are a ton of puzzles to solve, from easy to very hard. You can spend hours playing this game
Need a mystery game with a some fun puzzles. This would be a good one to try to play :) lots of fun!!!!!!!!!
Mount Holly, NJ
My mom loved paying these games. She always had my ds playing all of the Professor Layton games. She said that she likes the challenge that the games give out and that it helps her think more in depth about certain things.
Killeen, TX
The kids like playing this game. They said it was easy and fun to play. They take it with them on trips.
I cannot say enough things about the Professor Layton Series, and this game is my favorite by far. Some of the puzzles are quite a challenge but still enjoyable. I really enjoy the voice acting.

Looking for your answer?