ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
of America Professor Layton and the Last Specter

Nintendo of America Professor Layton and the Last Specter

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo of America Professor Layton and the Last Specter!
How would you rate this product?
I absolutely LOVE Professor Layton!! It's a really fun and unique series. The puzzles are all different and some can even be quite challenging. It's a great way to keep the mind sharp. And the storyline will captivate you until the very end!
Enterprise, AL
Very fun and exciting game. Doesn't rush you through anything. Can be addictibe as well with many side games to play too.
PROFESSOR LAYTON GAMES ARE THE BEST!!!! I seriously love the puzzles. They don't baby them up. The plot line and characters are so cute as well.
Kingwood, WV
I love the Professor Layton game series! They are fun puzzle games with an interesting story line that follows. They are great for kids and for adults.
Culver City, CA
The puzzles on these games are pretty good, but after so many in the series they start to get repetitive.
Great games for all ages. my son and i share ours. he owns one and i own one and we have loned them to my friend who ones a different one.

Looking for your answer?