Nintendo of America PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

by Nintendo

PokePark, do you get to keep Pokemon like in a zoo?
Pokémon is having a huge comeback..
Start your review of Nintendo of America PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, CA
Bought this for my boyfriend as a gift, he likes Pokemon. I read reviews and it said you follow pikachu around on a mission, which sounds great! He loved the gift! Only downside is he completed the game in a day. This is meant for a way younger crowd, but the game in general is a great concept and great graphics!!
Honestly, I was disappointed in this game. I've always been a Pokemon lover, but this was really a let down as an adult. For a child, though, I think this game would be a good choice. It's simple, easy to understand, and, of course, it's Pokemon-related!
Simi Valley, CA
My son loves Pokemon and really enjoys playing this game. He learns about each Pokemon when he plays it.
MEMPHIS, TN
My kids love Pokemon all three boys. They have so many games. For different game systems
Brasher falls, NY
The kids and I love this game. I love how it keeps them entertained for hours with a different look at the world of Pokemon. Definitely a cute little game.
Perryville, MO
My daughter and I both enjoyed this game very much. It puts a new spin on Pokemon, and isn't like anything I've seen in the Pokemon genre as of yet.