BY NINTENDO

• I usually get really bored easily and I love Pokémon (on...2 Answers
Eliose L.
Union City, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
One of my favorite remakes of the series. I loved the concept of the Pokewalker where you were able to walk with one of the Pokemon you transferred into it. You can use the Pokewalker to catch more Pokemon and the number of steps can help you gain items like berries, pokeballs, and other items. The game seems to be exactly like the original except for the addition to have a Pokemon walk outside with you out of their Pokeball. The game play is easy to learn so the introduction to one game can lead you to playing the other games.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved Pokemon SoulSilver. I love all the Pokemon games simply because you can continue playing even after you beat the league. The reason why I enjoyed SoulSilver is because they brought back a lot of the features that some of the Gameboy Advanced games had.
Holly G.
Cambridge, MA
Soul Silver, with pokewalker?? Pokewalker was a fun concept to try to get kids moving, but really it just taught us to find cheap hacks to get fake steps in. Battery died easily, and I washed mine in the laundry once :( Poor pokewalker. Fun game, Always play to the end, and try to catch as many pokemons as possible. I do never manage to get them all, though.
Nj W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I really liked this game, it was my first time in the Johto region , but it was cool. The Kanto section kind of upset me because I had played FR & LG prior to this game, Kanto was somewhat lackluster. Overall the game was cool and there was a lot of non-story related things to do, but I got bored. You are able to get every legendary up until this game which is a really cool feature.
Kayla B.
Newport News, VA
I love Pokemon and playing the various game titles from them is especially fun. You really can't go wrong especially when your battling or collecting pokemon. The story keeps you engaged and has a similar concept like the anime where you battle and collect badges.
Shannon F.
Peekskill, NY
Josh to was always my favorite region, so I was elated when they came out with this remake. In my opinion this was the last really good remake of Pokemon, they got a little too cluttered as time went on. The poke walker was cute and I liked that it actually counted your steps. I still play it to this day on occasion.
Ashley J.
SoulSilver is the remake of my favorite Pokemon generation. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Crystal but just a remake of the Johto is good enough for me. I love all the new types, towns, gyms and areas that made the region really stand out from Kanto. Second gen will always have my heart.
lilly f.
The best game! i absolutely love that it comes with a poke walker and that its a remake for the crystal version basically.
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
This game brings back my childhood and its so cool. I can't stop playing the game and I am trying to beat all levels.
Sandra R.
Pokemon the best battle games ever if you like competition play these kind you wont regret it its so much fun.
Jaqueline R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I usually get really bored easily and I love Pokémon (on Netflix) so can this game be for me?