ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesNintendo
of America Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Sky

Nintendo of America Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Sky

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo of America Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Sky!
How would you rate this product?
philadelphia
Purchased at: GameStop
By far the best Pokémon game I’ve ever played, the price compared to the story is outstanding. There’s always room for improvement like any other game but it is an amazing game nevertheless, I would 100% recommend this game to other gamers.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I played almost all of the Pokemon games and this was one of my favorites. They are so much fun to play and are super easy to master. They take a good amount of time to complete, but if you do, you feel super accomplished. This game was one of my go to games when I was younger.
I've been playing Pokemon since I was young way back in the Philippines. All the Pokemon are awesome the fact that their fun to play. What I love about this is the graphic and the design. It's easy and fun to play.. I recommend trying all Pokemon game if you haven't their fun.. Worth the play and money.
Chula Vista, CA
Great game if you love Pokemon. Very easy to play and great for the price. Great for passing time.
Gamer Expert Level 4
One of my favorite games. There was always a level of simplicity. Anyone could play this game. Pokemon had the best games.
Auburn, IN
My kids play this about once a week. I personally don't understand the logic but they seem to enjoy playing it
Mesa, AZ
This game is a lot of fun; the mystery dungeon series is addicting, and Pokémon is something that nearly everyone loves! I recommend this game if you are into Pokémon and puzzle-solving games.
*_* catch all of them!!! this game is amazing and great for any fan of pokemon such fun!!

Looking for your answer?