BY NINTENDO

Nintendo of America Pokemon Black
  • "While the gameplay is linear, you can always go back and explore places you have previously been to level up pokemon, find secrets, catch an elusive or rare pokemon for your pokedex! " in 1 review
Ash K.
Alexandria , Virginia
Where do I begin, as a person who has bought and played all the Pokemon games, this is where I stopped purchasing the newer games. Although the graphics are fantastic!!!!! The game doesn't feel the same as the old ones, all these newer Pokemon to learn now, plus you can't even trade with older games like heart gold or pearl, and etc. If you're planning to purchase all the newer ones Pokemon games like this one and Y and X or Omega Ruby and etc, then go ahead and purchase this one but I suggest just purchasing the earlier generation games.
Cristina F.
Perth, Australia
I love all the Pokemon games but this one along with Pokemon X is my favorite in terms of story telling. It provides hours of immersive game play and even now I find myself back to replay it every once in a while.
Meghan D.
Pokemon has been growing since I was a little girl, and I've always loved the characters and cute pokemon they create. This game is great, however the recent expansions with the 3DS and pokemon X & Y is unbeatable.
Alice B.
J'aime Pokémon, je ne l'ai aime pas tous, mais les premiers étaient vraiment bon, maintenant les Pokémon sont merdique et c'est désespérant.
Linda N.
Fun and easy gameplay! Cute storyline and new pokemon to catch! Also introduces new characters as well!
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
Good game. Love the Pokemon and the map. But do I really have to go through the elite 4 twice?!